Is there any debate that KD is better than LeBrone?

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Better Defender hands down
Better scorer
Better teammate whos not a ballhog
Can gaurd Lebron
Lebron cant gaurd him
Abuses him every game they play
Is gonna have more rings in the next 3 seasons

Seriously is it even a debate anymore? King KD shits on the layup spammer.
giphy.gif

slack_imgs_4.gif

tumblr_or093x3y901s3gys4o1_400.gif

Right now he is... have no idea what gaurding is though.

For a career, obviously not
But in terms of now, and whos the ultimately more talented player on both ends it is clearly durant

Two of the biggest bitches in the game.

For a career, obviously not
But in terms of now, and whos the ultimately more talented player on both ends it is clearly durant
Thats what i meant. In a few years though he will have more rings and less finals losses though and will surpass lebron. Nobody will even remember lebrons legacy.

Thats what i meant. In a few years though he will have more rings and less finals losses though and will surpass lebron. Nobody will even remember lebrons legacy.
[<diva4}<DisgustingHHH>

lebron has 4 MVPs and probably deserved more....and 13 all nba selections

i'm one of his harshest critics, but he could retire tomorrow and be generally considered top 5 all time, top 10 even to haters

lebron has 4 MVPs and probably deserved more....and 13 all nba selections

i'm one of his harshest critics, but he could retire tomorrow and be generally considered top 5 all time, top 10 even to haters
Yea had a longer career than KD. Im saying KD is a better player right now. Which he is, there is nothing Lebron does better than KD besides pass the ball. KD is the best player in the NBA right now.

Im not debating whether lebron is top 10 or not.

Lmao. Did Lebron fuck your gf or something? All you ever seem to do is bash on him.

If James and Durant traded places the Cavs wouldn't have made it to the finals as often. No doubt in my mind!

giphy.gif

If James and Durant traded places the Cavs wouldn't have made it to the finals as often. No doubt in my mind!
If durant was on the cavs instead of lebron hed run through th shitty east same way lebron does. Lebron plays in the weakest conference in NBA history thats the only reason he makes the finals so much. its not because hes that great its because he has no competition.

To be fair, and I'm a Durant/warriors fan, lebron has and does carry a much heavier load. If the rest of the team is playing, Durant can take a night off and you barely even notice that he's gone... the warriors were the best team before he even arrived. Lebron has never been in a situation like that.

It's not exactly a coincidence that kd "took his game to the next level " when he suddenly had 3 other all stars on the court with him.

That said, he's stepped up his defensive intensity to finally match his scoring ability, which is pretty scary, the guy is a one man swat team

Last edited:
Lol, the Warriors are undefeated in the 8 games KD has missed this season, but yeah, getting rings on that squad means something for his legacy.

Back