Man Attempts To Kick Stray Dog At Beach And Gets Dose(dogs?) Of Instant Karma!

What the hell makes a person want to kick a dog he's never seen before.

Was he actually trying to kick the dog or just chase it? I saw the gif in another thread recently and assumed he was just chasing the dog messing around.

LMFAO! Outstanding!<45><Lmaoo>
I love how the dogs Friends chase him.

giphy.gif

His Padre touched him in his no-no place as a kid, I assume.

Fuck this video made me laugh though. All of a sudden a straight up gang of dogs is like, "Did that pale skin bi-ped try to kick Chicho?!! GET HIS ASS!!!!!"

Was he actually trying to kick the dog or just chase it? I saw the gif in another thread recently and assumed he was just chasing the dog messing around.

giphy.gif

If you look at exactly when he jumps towards it he has both feet out looking to land on it.

Too bad a shark didnt beach itself right at the end and and clamp down on his torso.

Too bad one of the dogs chasing the shit-bag wasn't a Game Pit with That Look in it's eyes:)
They just wanted to chase him off luckily for him cause they were good boys, if they were serious then the video would be too graphic to post here, either that or jumping in the water saved his ass,

giphy.gif

Dogs should have bit his friend for filming vertically in 2018.

The song that plays in the video is one of the worst things to ever blight mankind.

AY, TIGUA, OH NO, HODOR

The dog or dogs were probably hanging around close to their spot looking to steal food.

Happens to me at the beach but with seagulls instead of dogs. You have to constantly chase them away.

Maybe the beach he was at had a lot of stray dogs that beg and steal.

The dog or dogs were probably hanging around close to their spot looking to steal food.

Happens to me at the beach but with seagulls instead of dogs. You have to constantly chase them away.

Maybe the beach he was at had a lot of stray dogs that beg and steal.
Also explains why they weren't intent on killing him, dogs are grateful,

giphy.gif

Back