Lost respect for Ngannau after watching the Reem fight again

Sherdog is so bi-polar.

Win a fight. GOATest ever. (Cyborg/Khabib)
Lose a fight. Bum, never was good. (Rockhold/Alvarez)

Follow up shot. So disrespectful.
No follow up shot. What a pussy, he didn't actually finish him.

Best-of-Francis-Ngannou-vs-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-218.gif

Francis after landing that knockout blow was still trying to punch unconscious Reem even after the ref step in.
Not good move in my opinion
You're blind, ref didn't touch him during nor before the punch.

Considering this is the only fight in history where this happened I think TS is on to something ...

Easy to judge when its not your career on the line.

Best-of-Francis-Ngannou-vs-Alistair-Overeem-UFC-218.gif

Francis after landing that knockout blow was still trying to punch unconscious Reem even after the ref step in.
Not good move in my opinion
He’s a scumbag.
Overredeem deserved it tbh, but Ngannou is a scumbag.
Stipe humbles and crumbles him.

It looks like he even wanted to hit him a 2nd time on the ground but the ref held his arm back. Well not everyone can pull a mark hunt I guess.

I used to hate it too especially the dan henderson one on michael bisping but honestly it's just part of the game and you have to get over it, it's the opponents fault for not defending themselves

True, but hilarious in this context.....

Reem should have totally covered his face when he hit the ground....

yeah, he pulled a dan henderson. that's one reason why i've never been a fan of hendo in terms of sportsmanship. a great fighter, however.

hendo was worse because more time passed. ngannou looks to just be following up more quick

Yeah true. After that upper cut he should either have tried to resuscitate Reem. Or read him his last rights, so that his soul could make its journey to the after life.

if stipe gets in wild exchanges he's fuqd .. Francis moves well for a large man .. He rolls n has hip movement almost as good as a lhw .. he capitalizes on counters from rolls/faints, etc ..

Back