2018 cold front in the midwest

I'm sure you do man , I'm just commenting on the annoying need for people to make every single little fucking thing about 1 up'ing someone.

-8 is pretty fucking cold , the end.
if you need to chill out i know a place

Mount Washington is among the coldest places on the planet — and beyond. :eek:

Story: https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/01/06/mtwashington/wpVUA1GrdYxAbhU6Zi5aGJ/story.html

"Mount Washington Observatory in New Hampshire isn’t just cold — at -36 degrees Fahrenheit (-38 Celsius) with a windchill of 94 below, it’s tied for the second-coldest place on Earth, according to a tweet from the observatory."

That is fricking cold!

Yeah, it's cold, but would do you mean by "and beyond"?

Yeah, it's cold, but would do you mean by "and beyond"?

That is the title of the story.

"In fact, according to the latest data available from the Curiosity rover on Mars, Mount Washington feels colder than the surface of our celestial neighbor, which was measured at minus 78 degrees. As of Saturday morning, the wind was gusting at more than 100 miles per hour at the summit, which is 6,288 feet above sea level, according to the observatory’s website."

_22nocalendar04_no.jpg

"In fact, according to the latest data available from the Curiosity rover on Mars, Mount Washington feels colder than the surface of our celestial neighbor, which was measured at minus 78 degrees. As of Saturday morning, the wind was gusting at more than 100 miles per hour at the summit, which is 6,288 feet above sea level, according to the observatory’s website."

_22nocalendar04_no.jpg
my dad told me the other day mt washington had winds recorded over 200 mph in the past. i never even knew of this place and it sounds like the worst place in the world lol

my dad told me the other day mt washington had winds recorded over 200 mph in the past. i never even knew of this place and it sounds like the worst place in the world lol

...not too bad in the summer.
800px-2016-09-03_16_38_27_Panorama_north_across_the_summit_of_Mount_Washington_in_Sargent%27s_Purchase_Township%2C_Coos_County%2C_New_Hampshire.jpg

800px-Mount_Washington_chained_building.jpg

75 f. I’m wearing shorts and sweating.

The cold front is coming from Winnipeg.
It's going from north to south in a straight arrow.
I can feel Canadian weather all the way from texas.

The cold front is coming from Winnipeg.
It's going from north to south in a straight arrow.
I can feel Canadian weather all the way from texas.

Trump needs to get that Canadian border wall built to keep out the cold air. Make @Clippy pay for it!

Its a balmy -8 degrees here in missouri. If i walk outside i literally cant breath it is so cold. I tried to get in my truck yesterday and the doors were frozen solid.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Be safe, stay inside, and stay warm. This shit is cray cray.
I was in Joplin Missouri two nights ago and took off yesterday morning, I didn't get a temperature for how cold it was overnight but at 10am with the sun in the sky it was only 20 degrees, plus wind chill.

Sheesh.

It's been negative temps (F) here for a week and then all of a sudden it shot up to 58F yesterday. Weird. I don't mind the cold and snow for a few months, but the negative temperatures with the wind on top of it gets obnoxious after awhile.

Back to being freezing ass cold again lol

Is normal for January here tho.

It's been negative temps (F) here for a week and then all of a sudden it shot up to 58F yesterday. Weird. I don't mind the cold and snow for a few months, but the negative temperatures with the wind on top of it gets obnoxious after awhile.

It's weird for me how within a week I can adjust to it like it's 20 degree weather tho. That's the advantage of being born and raised with it I guess.

_22nocalendar04_no.jpg

lol

Dude, that has to be like -200 with windchill. Imagine that shit.

Back