NFL Discussion v72: The Yoffs

Who will win it all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a5USJTu.jpg
Get something in your eye from that :eek::eek::eek:gy exchange?

Some guys around here seem to think the refs favor the Pats.

Oh yeah, sure. The one team that the NFL continually tries to fuck over using any reason possible gets favored by the refs. LOL at that. Watch any game the Pats play in the Broncos shithole stadium and see how much the refs favor them.

Oh yeah, sure. The one team that the NFL continually tries to fuck over using any reason possible gets favored by the refs. LOL at that. Watch any game the Pats play in the Broncos shithole stadium and see how much the refs favor them.
Mile High Stadium is a very nice place you fucking piece of shit. Coincidentally, the worst experience I had there was when I sat next to some dipshit Pats fans. Denver wasn't even playing the Pats, but these assholes showed up in Pats gear, got wasted, and literally fought each other. I was glad to grab one of the asswipes and throw him out of our row.

Mile High Stadium is a very nice place you fucking piece of shit. Coincidentally, the worst experience I had there was when I sat next to some dipshit Pats fans. Denver wasn't even playing the Pats, but these assholes showed up in Pats gear, got wasted, and literally fought each other. I was glad to grab one of the asswipes and throw him out of our row.

BOOTB0L.jpg

<DontBelieve1>

Reuben Foster caught with weed in Bama. All you had to do was stay in CA bro

Needs the pots to nurse his glass shoulder.

The Devils Grass claiming another victim.
Aldon Smith jr. imo.
Only Josh Goatson was able to separate himself from the seed of Doom.

Thomas Davis retiring after next year. One year for Can to get him a ring.

I have no truck for the sentimental when it comes to crystal death grass addicts

I think we can all agree that Foster was framed.

Lmao @ going back to Alabama. You would think once they have money they would never go back to that third world shit hole.

It'll be tough because the Pats always own the refs in addition to whatever cheating they use, but I have faith. They use all the disrespect as ammunition.

Fixed that for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back