Artem Lobov vs. Alex Caceres Added to UFC Fight Night London

Who wins?

• Total voters
Who cares they both suck. How on earth two .500 fighters can be in the premier MMA org is beyond me.

Definitely a must win fight for both. Hope Caceres takes it.

Just realized UFC FN London is on St Patricks Day.

Artem via destruction
giphy.gif

Artem "9 Lives" Lobov

I like this fight though
Hammer fist vs Kung fu double fist

Fucking seriously, how is he still in the UFC with 13-14 MMA record and a 2-4 record in the UFC?

Mark Hunt was getting fights in the UFC when he was at one point 5-7 in MMA. He eventually got a title shot.

Artem is just going through a rough patch like Mark. He will rebound and fight for the title in 2019.

He will take the title back to Ireland where it rightfully belongs close to Mcgregor.

30EB89A200000578-3434107-image-a-9_1454712953832.jpg

I really like this fight actually, as a meaningless but fun prelim.
Caceres, UD.

Mark Hunt was getting fights in the UFC when he was at one point 5-7 in MMA. He eventually got a title shot.

Artem is just going through a rough patch like Mark. He will rebound and fight for the title in 2019.

He will take the title back to Ireland where it rightfully belongs close to Mcgregor.

30EB89A200000578-3434107-image-a-9_1454712953832.jpg
No, Hunt's situation was different. They had Hunt's contract and wanted to pay him out for the remaining fights of his contract but Hunt wanted to fight those fights. They allowed it and Hunt was off to a rough start but then he started KOing people and WINNNING fights which led to him getting a new lucrative contract.

Artem is straight trash. He's no where near a title shot, he's not even in the top 15. Child please...

This is gonna be spectacular, fans win either way.

Sounds like a fun fight.
I got Artem by tko via strikes. (Hammerfists)

How about loser gets the fuck outta the UFC? These guys are both overhyped bums.

I thought Artem retired?

good fight to add to the card. i LIKE it !

Who cares they both suck. How on earth two .500 fighters can be in the premier MMA org is beyond me.

Probably the entertainment aspect of it all. *shrugs*

Alex is an internet troll come to life

While Artem is Artem.

Back