delete

Dude just grind out 600 in your next vid. Who cares what a bunch of form queens think.

Jim im not going argue. The deadlifts are being performed correctly and if they werent i would say so. No im not going to compare a mile high squat to a regular squat within reason of parallel or a bench press that doesnt touch. Im not comparing my deadlift to your deadlift either or Drews. Like yourself about my own deadlift I do not care about your deadilfts. I can sit here and say your deadlifts are bad but im not going to do that.

as for rocketskates i do not know what you are talking about and neither do you

Jim im not going argue. The deadlifts are being performed correctly and if they werent i would say so. No im not going to compare a mile high squat to a regular squat within reason of parallel or a bench press that doesnt touch. Im not comparing my deadlift to your deadlift either or Drews. Like yourself about my own deadlift I do not care about your deadilfts. I can sit here and say your deadlifts are bad but im not going to do that.

as for rocketskates i do not know what you are talking about and neither do you

There is a video of you on your Facebook singing. Honestly dude I don’t know why you’re so obsessive over this. You don’t plan to compete so why do you even care?

This thread is a good is a good example of why you shouldn't believe anyone on the internet when it comes to what they lift. Those deadlifts weren't locked out,and the overhead press were even worse.

I don't have a problem with people using limited range of motion in their training. I know people who compete in Strongman that never go to depth when they squat. It works for them and they do well when they compete. However, they can't, and don't, claim they can squat what they do as it's not to depth.

No I think thread is a good example of never trying to win over trolls.

Lesson learned

Bahahhaa I'm following my own established rules

Stop looking for ways around the fact that it is a deadlift

You don't get to win

Even if you think they aren't completed you cannot deny the fact that they are as close one can get to locking them out

If you notice some off the comments in here such as "I don't think they are completed". Or "it's not like the strength isn't there" well that right there's tells you that there is doubt in your mind whether they are completed or not

So check and when I actually pull 600 soon it's going to incidentally be mate

You don't get to win here trolls....you just don't want me to win

Stop hating me so much and wasting my time

Jim started this when he mentioned he wanted a dedicated thread so I obliged

If I were to come in a pull 1000 pounds you would find a way to hate it

I for one don't hate you at all. In fact, this just overtook "405 squat after smolov" for my new favorite S&C thread

If you notice some off the comments in here such as "it's not like the strength isn't there" well that right there's tells you that there is doubt in your mind whether they are completed or not
When I said that, I meant that even if they weren't locked out, I think you could have locked them out.

I also think you have the strength to pull 600 right now if you want to.

So, when you do, try to get a video from a 45 degree angle in front of you, and be sure to lock your knees and get your hips through. Then the haters will have nothing left to say.

ID like to believe that MOM but I think they will have plenty to say regardless

Your going to be waiting for a long time

You made the statement and now you’re even bitching out on that lol. I don’t care if people critique my lifts. Actually, I welcome it. At worst, you don’t say anything useful. At best, you point something out that makes me question if I should be doing something better or changing something

You’re too much of a pussy to even follow through on that? Come on, brah. Sad.

Last edited:
You didn't read what I said. I said I'm not going to do that because I do not care about your deadlift plus the fact that you think you know everything there is to know it would seem.

plus the fact that you think you know everything there is to know it would seem.

I think this is actually the opposite of how I am when it comes to lifting. Thinking you know everything is a pretty surefire way to ensure you never get stronger and your technique never improves. Do you know of anyone like that?

spdrew....if you take a look at this thread not everyone is trolling me besides the more active posters in this forum...ya know because you all interact with each other a lot more than i interact with all of you regulars

Jim this is the last time im going to say it. I am not looking for technique advice. My technique is satisfactory to my standard and for the reasons i deadlift it is well enough to achieve my goals. I can show my deadlift here there or anywhere else and some people are going to like it and say its a good deadlift and others are going to look at it like yourself and say no thats not a good lift. Like the guy said earlier i dont care about those people(the form queens that is)

and here is another nuggett for you

you are an enhanced lifter..your own words..you are not a natural athlete....i dont even have to look at your deadlift to know that so comparing us isnt worth either of our whiles

Back