80's Revival: Synthwave/Vapor/Future/Chillwave/Retro-Electro/Outrun/Etc.

I've been following this guy's channel for a few weeks now. Really like these collections:

Just emailed this thread to myself to check out when I'm not at work

<{silvanormal}>

From the bowels and seedy underbelly of Neo Seattle itself on the off world moon on Deimos, comes a poker red hot dark synth track by Mega Drive.

New Carpenter Brut album is out. Not as good as Trilogy but still a banger.

Some 80s synth artists are still putting it out.

Can Carpenter Brut chill out?

This shit is the golden standard.

Anyone recognize the background music in this vid?

Can't find this shit anywhere. Even threw the creator $5 on Patreon and he wouldn't tell me, the fuck. Doesn't answer anyone in the comments either

This album was dope. Posted a track from it above and this was my 2nd fave track. Great ambient "throw it on in the background" music.

New Carpenter Brut album is out. Not as good as Trilogy but still a banger.

Would've missed this if not for you. Leather teeth is the best song on on the album IMO. Hopefully they expand the NSFW leather teeth teaser II -trailer to full music video for it.

Dan Terminus is really good at setting up the pace and dread. Some spicy tracks.

I've got this on a compilation album. I thought some of the Synthwave crew might like it (maybe)

Last edited:
I stumbled across “Trevor Something” a few years ago and really liked his stuff. I don’t know genre meta but Crystal Castles has been my fave since they/he started. Also, I can’t turn off italics nor underline...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back