UFC 220 Outside of the Main/Co main event, card sucks.

ThiefofSouls

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I was going to buy this to watch the HW and LHW title fights but damn I'm looking at the whole card and besides those 2 fights WHO the FOOK are these guys? lol and Tibau vs Makhachev is the first fight on the card? WTF

it really does. you got two LHW lower top 20 guys or so fighting one of whom old shogun k.o. already. and then a bunch of no names. No wonder they need 2x title defenses for this card.

It will still sell decent i bet because these title defenses.

I was going to buy this to watch the HW and LHW title fights but damn I'm looking at the whole card and besides those 2 fights WHO the FOOK are these guys? lol and Tibau vs Makhachev is the first fight on the card? WTF

The average person buys cards for the main event and co-main. Honestly, I find the attitude of "every card needs to be UFC 207" a little entitled. The rest of the card isn't great. Great main and co-main though.

I understand it doesn't need to be stacked but damn give us like 2 more fights with guys in the top 15 at least shit

Yeah, top two fights are quality, the rest is really fucking poor. Francimar fucking Barroso is on the main card, let that sink in. Barroso.

Burgos vs. Kattar has potential but is nowhere near a PPV fight, possibly a passable opening fight.

However, I'll be watching this one live with a bunch of coke so it'll be awesome no doubt!

I'm not usually shitting on cards, but you're right. Main & Co-Main are great, rest is really really bad.

Back