The US is showcasing early tendencies of Nazi-syndrome with it's leader Trump

China is your bigger threat Russia is not. Russia just wants the FSU region world to be theres and be left alone. Russia does not have the population or homogenous enough to be like China can be. Even if USSR 2.0 is started it would have many different ethnicties in it and muslims. Russia like that cannot challenge USA for now. China can.

China arguably has more potential than Russia for separatism I would say. In terms of threat I suspect part of it comes simply down to culture in organisations like the CIA which have always been opposed to Russia, part that Russia is arguably more of a threat to the wealth the large corporations and rich individuals? It tends to become involved in various oil disputes where as the Chinese at present help enrich the elite in the west via access to cheap labour.

I tend to agree that he's showing many of the signs of a dictator's behavior that no other president has.
His disrespect of the law foremost among them.

Trump-
"Im going to become so offense, crazy, and brash the Dems will be literally unable to lose the next election."
Dems-
"Challenge accepted."

China arguably has more potential than Russia for separatism I would say. In terms of threat I suspect part of it comes simply down to culture in organisations like the CIA which have always been opposed to Russia, part that Russia is arguably more of a threat to the wealth the large corporations and rich individuals? It tends to become involved in various oil disputes where as the Chinese at present help enrich the elite in the west via access to cheap labour.

America establishment dislike for Russia is not shared by their others allies like Israel, japan, or even germany wants to keep good ties economic at least with Russia. BRICS nations and shanghai cooperation countries know who is the real hypcorite and it is the USA as do FSU countries outside of georgia and baltics oh and ukraine or half of ukraine.

How? is China more separatist? I agree Russia won't go separatist except maybe dagestan and chechnya but losing them would actually strengthen Russia. You could wall them off. With china it is like 90% han chinese, the minoritys are concentrated in low populated and far off regions. The inner mongolia movement is not a real threat.

tibet can be crushed and is being crushed easily. And the Xinjiang is 40% chinese and non muslim. yes muslims are 60% in xinjiang but the entire province only has 22 million people compared to 1,300,000,000 chinese total. China can easily crush them and is doing it slowly and if worst came to worst losing tibet and xinjiang does not ruin china or hurt it really bad.

chinese-separatism-factions-vector-clipart.png

What makes china china is the yellow region below. That is real all 98% chinese and loyal.

1911ChinaTRZ1.jpg

china would be more likely to go 'nazi' and become master race and try and develop bio weapons that target race. they are already working on cloning. Nobody will be able to compete with that. they have the brains, and unity and strong non democratic government and they purge all things which undermine the state.

Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi

Lulz. Another word that used to really mean something.

RIP to all words that lost effectiveness in 2017. Pour a little liquor out tonight fellas.

1.Racist

2.Hitler

3.NAZI

I think Trump is working as the new Ice-breaker to pave the way for what I have always expected which is the rise of Nazism and fascism amongst white Americans and they are showcasing the early tendencies of Nazi-syndrome.

I most worry for the minorities living amongst this soon to become sick majority. They are already infacted but it will just spread like a deadly virus.

Who would have thought years ago a president publically speaking like Trump? would come to power now that itself is huge change but his not the one to take it to the next. Wait for 2 presidents after him.

Are you from a shithole country?

Trumps talking about silencing the media he doesn't like.

He's also not afraid to say flat out racist statements and sympathize with white supremacists.

If you can't smell the fascism rising your nose must be securely between Trumps ass.

Many Americans will turn a blind eye, as they've always dreamed of an authoritarian. The rest of the world is starting to notice though. Just have a look at non U.S. world media today. The jig is up.

Why do brown people keep migrating to the USA if it is full racists??

Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi

Lulz. Another word that used to really mean something.

RIP to all words that lost effectiveness in 2017. Pour a little liquor out tonight fellas.

1.Racist

2.Hitler

3.NAZI

Racist lost it's meaning a few decades ago.

America establishment dislike for Russia is not shared by their others allies like Israel, japan, or even germany wants to keep good ties economic at least with Russia. BRICS nations and shanghai cooperation countries know who is the real hypcorite and it is the USA as do FSU countries outside of georgia and baltics oh and ukraine or half of ukraine.

How? is China more separatist? I agree Russia won't go separatist except maybe dagestan and chechnya but losing them would actually strengthen Russia. You could wall them off. With china it is like 90% han chinese, the minoritys are concentrated in low populated and far off regions. The inner mongolia movement is not a real threat.

tibet can be crushed and is being crushed easily. And the Xinjiang is 40% chinese and non muslim. yes muslims are 60% in xinjiang but the entire province only has 22 million people compared to 1,300,000,000 chinese total. China can easily crush them and is doing it slowly and if worst came to worst losing tibet and xinjiang does not ruin china or hurt it really bad.

chinese-separatism-factions-vector-clipart.png

What makes china china is the yellow region below. That is real all 98% chinese and loyal.

1911ChinaTRZ1.jpg

You highlight my point though, very significant parts of China have very strong tendency towards separatism where as in Russia only a relatively small region does so. At present I'd agree it seems unlikely such separatism will win out although I think part of that is down to a lack of support for it from much of the west, see how Tibetan independence has pretty much fallen from popular culture here compared to at recently as the 90's.

I think you could argue that China as a whole is also rather less centralised than Russia, the majority of the country maybe racially and culturally similar but there is also quite a strong tendency to regionalism across its history.

This crazy talk is a self justification for the recent lunacy of the left.

This crazy talk is a self justification for the recent lunacy of the left.

A big issue though is that its actually not "the left" that's going crazy so much as supposed "moderates", I think its pretty obvious that Hilary's failiure has these people on the defencive lest the actual left gain power at their expense, hence the need for such extreme reactions to Trump.

Honestly I tend to think as well that a key part of Trumps success was that a lot of democrat friendly media sources promoted him heavily as both someone they believed Hilary could look more palatable next to and as a way of making sure Sanders rise did not become the story of the primary's as with Obama previously.

I think Trump is working as the new Ice-breaker to pave the way for what I have always expected which is the rise of Nazism and fascism amongst white Americans and they are showcasing the early tendencies of Nazi-syndrome.

I most worry for the minorities living amongst this soon to become sick majority. They are already infacted but it will just spread like a deadly virus.

Who would have thought years ago a president publically speaking like Trump? would come to power now that itself is huge change but his not the one to take it to the next. Wait for 2 presidents after him.
Hyperbole.
The US is not remotely close to becoming a Nazi State.

I dislike Trump, but his critics really got to avoid resorting to hyperbole.

Trump-
"Im going to become so offense, crazy, and brash the Dems will be literally unable to lose the next election."
Dems-
"Challenge accepted."
The democrats / liberals run all these things with an iron hand: Hollywood, academia, labor, the federal deep state government, state deep state governments, the media--TV, Internet, Print, Radio.

(but they just can't win a goddam election).

That's the perverted mindset of the classic right wing authoritarian stooge.

Your observation was hilarious, well done.

Hyperbole.
The US is not remotely close to becoming a Nazi State.

I dislike Trump, but his critics really got to avoid resorting to hyperbole.
Authoritarianism experts would disagree with you vehemently and they'd be correct to do so.

America does not dislike the Russians per se, they hate the strong man Putin who's helped transform the government into a mafia style kleptocracy complete with assassinations and torture as a norm.

Back