Fox News bows to the gender pronoun BS

If someone doesn't know whether they're male or female, i just refer to them as "it"

Right-wing snowflakes are so easily aggrieved. How in fucks name does this affect you in any way?

I'm not a right wing snowflake but I'll answer anyway.

It affects me because I need to pay tax dollars. Those tax dollars are used to pay politicians to change laws to accommodate trannys. The laws also force me to agree to something I don't believe in.

We need less rules and smaller government.

Also, if we're going to spend tax dollars, please let it be for something serious and not to appease someone's fantasy of changing their sex. Of all the important issues, we concentrate on this bullshit.

I don't like transactivism, but this is being respectful imo

Right-wing snowflakes are so easily aggrieved. How in fucks name does this affect you in any way?

It is the point of not using BS pronouns. Using pronouns that are factually correct. We know the liberal news will use them. If the semi-conservatives like Fox News uses them then things have progressed to be worse.

Imagine if Fundamentalists say the world is 6000 years old and then Sam Harris started preaching about the world being 6000 years old.

You would be fine with that? Do you only care about objective scientific truth when it suits your ideology?

Dude is also gender neutral.

Does that mean that full eye contact with him would not make one gay?

PS Romero FTW!!!

I think the name shit head is gender neutral or you can go with dumb ass which is also gender neutral.

Can we just refer to each other as corpse or animated corpse.

Enjoy the outrage while it lasts, TS. It won't be long before this is you:

old.jpg

It's a good thing Finnish has gender neutral pronouns. The trans activists here are driving themselves nuts trying to figure out what to complain about.

Last edited:
Meh...does Fox News also acknowledge people's fantasy about an invisible man in the sky dictating our lives? Same shit. If we have to acknowledge one, we have to acknowledge the other.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/17/georgia-tech-student-shot-dead-by-police-on-campus.html

Fox News reports on a student who was shot dead by the police:

Then proceeds to oblige itself to the bullshit requirement:

I dread the day grammar rules are changed to accommodate this abomination. But it seems that day is already here. Sad world we live in.

Back to the article, it doesn't matter how you identify yourself, if the cops identify you as a threat, you better take them seriously. This is where fantasy meets reality:

"I'm Cinderella", "I'm non-binary", "I'm special".
Cops: "you're a threat, drop the knife or you'll be shot"
"But I'm special..."
Cops: *bang*

That's why it's necessary to live in reality and have your identity grounded in reality because your life depends on it.

I disagree. The best we can hope for is that people unintelligent enough to threaten others with knives do so to police. I'd much rather have the police dispose of them than an innocent citizen be hurt or worse.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/17/georgia-tech-student-shot-dead-by-police-on-campus.html

Fox News reports on a student who was shot dead by the police:

Then proceeds to oblige itself to the bullshit requirement:

I dread the day grammar rules are changed to accommodate this abomination. But it seems that day is already here. Sad world we live in.

Back to the article, it doesn't matter how you identify yourself, if the cops identify you as a threat, you better take them seriously. This is where fantasy meets reality:

"I'm Cinderella", "I'm non-binary", "I'm special".
Cops: "you're a threat, drop the knife or you'll be shot"
"But I'm special..."
Cops: *bang*

That's why it's necessary to live in reality and have your identity grounded in reality because your life depends on it.

Lol he wants to be called "they", so he should be at least coherent and say shoot "us".

Back