white supremacist shoots cop, on the run, on the FBI's most wanted list

Good to see you have improved from your earlier days when the cops would arrest you, thus causing your hate towards cops and your inserting your gangly ass in here.
well, you would know first hand how those cops are since so many of them you work with should be in jail for the things they have done

well, you would know first hand how those cops are since so many of them you work with should be in jail for the things they have done

I'll bet you were mad because the cops just would not believe those were not your pants you were wearing with the dope in the pockets. They were your roommates and you had no idea the dope and that money was there.

I bet they didn't even read you your rights before they arrested you, and you even told them they had to read your rights before they arrested you.

I'll bet you were mad because the cops just would not believe those were not your pants you were wearing with the dope in the pockets. They were your roommates and you had no idea the dope and that money was there.

I bet they didn't even read you your rights before they arrested you, and you even told them they had to read your rights before they arrested you.
you got me pegged exactly, except i actually told them i was a sovereign citizen, but they wouldnt buy it

Same type of stupid.
except neither are true. it's ok though. i respect your right to lick their boots. for example, when the entire las vegas police department came together to try to frame a man for manslaughter of a cop when it was actually the cop at fault, i guess that was just a few bad apples. go ahead and support that champ

except neither are true. it's ok though. i respect your right to lick their boots. for example, when the entire las vegas police department came together to try to frame a man for manslaughter of a cop when it was actually the cop at fault, i guess that was just a few bad apples. go ahead and support that champ

Link to this.

I don't deal in absolutes like some people.

31 years young :eek:

aryan13n-3-web.jpg
Wanderlei has found The Fountain of Youth!

31 years young :eek:

aryan13n-3-web.jpg

how can someone choose those shit glasses, get that shit tattoo, wear a terrible necklace.... I guess he is trying to take peoples attention away from his hideous moles.. but come on man....

Some people are just literally retarded in the head.

No surprise that you're been pegged.
i have had all of one brushes with the law. i committed the huge crime of driving with expired plates. my issue with cops really started with the link i posted above and repeated other abuses by the LVMPD who are notoriously corrupt. Sorry if I don't blindly support them and the crap they do like you and your friend above.

edit- might i add, my car mysteriously "disappeared" after that encounter

I am on an agenda: too many people here do not realize that white, Christian right-wing extremists are the number one domestic terror threat in America and the number one killers of law enforcement (and have been for decades). I guarantee you, if more people on this board knew that I would not feel a need to draw attention to these events.

Too many people want to get into discussions about terrorism in America without knowing anything about it.
First thing that needs to be known is what you posted isn't true. The statistics always leave out the big terror incidents of Islamist or attribute them to other factors. Then they include every crime by a white person as a "white domestic terrorist" crime.

If you want to go by overall statistics for crime, its about 50% white people doing it, but whites make up 73% of the nation so are under represented here.

As for terror attacks, if you only count actual terrorism as defined by the dictionary. Non Islam attacks only make up 3% of the total.

First thing that needs to be known is what you posted isn't true. The statistics always leave out the big terror incidents of Islamist or attribute them to other factors. Then they include every crime by a white person as a "white domestic terrorist" crime.

If you want to go by overall statistics for crime, its about 50% white people doing it, but whites make up 73% of the nation so are under represented here.

As for terror attacks, if you only count actual terrorism as defined by the dictionary. Non Islam attacks only make up 3% of the total.

None of this is true.

Read this (and I mean actually read it, because you'll see the claims you made are not true. Don't just disagree with them and avoid reading them because they disprove the things you've been told).

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-islam-white-supremacists-study-a7805831.html

Most of the designated terrorist groups in the US are right-wing extremists, not Muslim, according to a new report.

A joint project by the Investigative Fund at the Nation Institute, a nonprofit media centre, and news outlet Reveal from the Center for Investigative Reporting took a look at the 201 designated terrorism incidents within the US from 2008 to 2016.

The results: “right-wing extremists were behind nearly twice as many incidents” as terror acts associated with those identified as “Islamist domestic terrorism”.

The report identified 63 incidents involving those “motivated by a theocratic political ideology espoused by such groups as the Islamic State”. In that time period, this includes the San Bernardino shootings and Boston Marathon bombings, among others.

Right-wing extremists, often white supremacists, were responsible for 115 incidents within the same period. Events like Robert Dear’s killing of three people at a Colorado Planned Parenthood women's health clinic in December 2015 for offering abortion services would fall into this category.

In terms of police action, 76 per cent of the Islamist incidents were thwarted versus just 35 per cent of the right-wing extremist incidents.

Sting operations were used in nearly half of the Islamist-related incidents, a rate four times higher than police operations on right and left-wing extremist acts.

More people died in the Islamist incidents, a total of 90 due to mass shootings like the one in Fort Hood, Texas in 2009.

However, around 33 per cent of right-wing extremist incidents involved deaths versus 13 per cent of Islamist terror acts. They also caused 79 deaths.

Regarding violent extremism on the left of the political spectrum, between 2008 and 2016 there were 19 incidents and seven deaths. The recent shooting on Republican Congressman playing baseball in Alexandria, Virginia falls under this category.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation...xtremists-overshadowed-fear-islamic-terrorism

By the numbers
Historically, the U.S. has been home to adherents of many types of extremist ideologies. The two current most prominent threats are motivated by Islamist extremism and far-right extremism.

To help assess these threats, the Department of Homeland Security and recently the Department of Justice have funded the Extremist Crime Database to collect data on crimes committed by ideologically motivated extremists in the United States. The results of our analyses are published in peer-reviewed journals and on the website for the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism & Responses to Terrorism.

The ECDB includes data on ideologically motivated homicides committed by both Islamist extremists and far-right extremists going back more than 25 years.

Between 1990 and 2014, the ECDB has identified 38 homicide events motivated by Islamist extremism that killed 62 people. When you include 9/11, those numbers jump dramatically to 39 homicide events and 3,058 killed.

The database also identified 177 homicide events motivated by far-right extremism, with 245 killed. And when you include the Oklahoma City bombing, it rises to 178 homicide events and 413 killed.

Although our data for 2015 through 2017 are still being verified, we counted five homicide events perpetrated by Islamist extremists that resulted in the murders of 74 people. This includes the Pulse nightclub massacre in Orlando, which killed 49 people. In the same time period, there were eight homicide events committed by far-right extremists that killed 27 people.

These data reveal that far-right extremists tend to be more active in committing homicides, yet Islamist extremists tend to be more deadly.

Our research has also identified violent Islamist extremist plots against 272 targets that were either foiled or failed between 2001 and 2014. We are in the process of compiling similar data on far-right plots. Although data collection is only about 50 percent complete, we have already identified 213 far-right targets from the same time period.

The locations of violent extremist activity also differ by ideology. Our data show that between 1990 and 2014, most Islamist extremist attacks occurred in the South (56.5 percent), and most far-right extremist attacks occurred in the West (34.7 percent). Both forms of violence were least likely to occur in the Midwest, with only three incidents committed by Islamist extremists (4.8 percent) and 33 events committed by far-right extremists (13.5 percent).

Targets of violence also vary across the two ideologies. For example, 63 percent of the Islamist extremism victims were targeted for no apparent reason. They just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, often visiting symbolic locations or crowded venues such as the World Trade Center or military installations.

In contrast, 53 percent of victims killed by far-right extremists were targeted for their actual or perceived race or ethnicity. Far-right extremists, such as neo-Nazis, skinheads and white supremacists, often target religious, racial and ethnic, and sexual orientation and gender identity minorities.

Threat to law enforcement and military
Terrorists associated with Islamist and far-right extremist ideologies do not only attack civilians. They also pose a deadly threat to law enforcement and military personnel. During the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, 72 law enforcement officers and 55 military personnel were killed by members of Al-Qaida. On April 19, 1995, 13 law enforcement officers and four military personnel were killed when the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building was bombed by an anti-government far-right extremist in Oklahoma City.

Outside of these two events, Islamist extremists are responsible for the murders of 18 military personnel in three incidents, and seven law enforcement officers were killed in five incidents between 1990 and 2015. Far-right extremists have murdered 57 law enforcement officers in 46 incidents, but have never directly targeted military personnel.

Far-right extremists, who typically harbor anti-government sentiments, have a higher likelihood of escalating routine law enforcement contacts into fatal encounters. These homicides pose unique challenges to local law enforcement officers who are disproportionately targeted by the far right.

http://www.newsweek.com/homegrown-terrorism-rising-threat-right-wing-extremism-619724

Terrorism is a form of psychological warfare. Most terrorist groups lack the resources, expertise and manpower to defeat state actors. Instead, they promote their agenda through violence that shapes perceptions of political and social issues.

Collins’ murder, if it was motivated by racist sentiments, should be treated as an act of domestic terrorism, which I define here as the use of violence in a political and social context that aims to send a message to a broader target audience. Like lynching, cross-burning and vandalizing religious sites, incidents of this kind deliberately aim to terrorize people of color and non-Christians.

I consider domestic terrorism a more significant threat than the foreign-masterminded variety in part because it is more common in terms of the number of attacks on U.S. soil. For example, my report published by the Combating Terrorism Center at West Point identified hundreds of domestic terror incidents per year between 2008 and 2012.

Another report initially published in 2014 by New America Foundation on domestic incidents of extremist violence shows that excluding the Orlando nightclub massacre, between 2002-2016, far-right affiliated perpetrators conducted 18 attacks that killed 48 people in the United States, while terrorists motivated by al-Qaida’s or the Islamic State’s ideology killed 45 people in nine attacks.

The Orlando mass shooting, given its mix of apparent motives, is hard to categorize.

The number of violent attacks on U.S. soil inspired by far-right ideology has spiked since the beginning of this century, rising from a yearly avarage of 70 attacks in the 1990s to a yearly avarage of more than 300 since 2001. These incidents have grown even more common since President Donald Trump’s election.

https://theintercept.com/2017/05/31...ght-terrorists-pose-a-clear-danger-to-us-all/

“Since September 12, 2001,” noted a recent report prepared for Congress by the Government Accountability Office, “the number of fatalities caused by domestic violent extremists has ranged from 1 to 49 in a given year. … Fatalities resulting from attacks by far-right wing violent extremists have exceeded those caused by radical Islamist violent extremists in 10 of the 15 years, and were the same in 3 of the years since September 12, 2001.” Imagine that.

The report continues: “Of the 85 violent extremist incidents that resulted in death since September 12, 2001, far-right wing violent extremist groups were responsible for 62 (73 percent) while radical Islamist violent extremists were responsible for 23 (27 percent).” That’s a margin of almost three to one.

The report points out that “the total number of fatalities is about the same for far-right wing violent extremists and radical Islamist violent extremists over the approximately 15-year period,” with the latter edging out the former by 119 to 106. However, the report also acknowledges that “41 percent of the deaths attributable to radical Islamist violent extremists occurred in a single event — an attack at an Orlando, Florida night club in 2016.”

Islamist terrorists, it seems, are more deadly in terms of the number of people killed in each of their attacks, yet far-right terrorists are far more active in carrying out attacks on U.S. soil. A plethora of reports and studies — from the New America Foundation to the Combatting Terrorism Center at West Point — have backed the GAO on this point. One group of researchers even found that “compared to Islamist extremists, far-right extremists were significantly more likely to … have a higher level of commitment to their ideology.”

Meanwhile, U.S. law enforcement agencies, according to a survey carried out by the Triangle Center on Terrorism and Homeland Security, “consider anti-government violent extremists, not radicalized Muslims, to be the most severe threat of political violence that they face.”

Forget Congressman Duffy: These agencies won’t get much sympathy from their new Republican president either. As Reuters reported in early February, less than two weeks after Trump’s inauguration, the White House expressed a desire to “revamp and rename a U.S. government program designed to counter all violent ideologies so that it focuses solely on Islamist extremism … and would no longer target groups such as white supremacists who have also carried out bombings and shootings in the United States.”

The news was met with glee in far-right circles. “Donald Trump,” wrote Andrew Anglin, editor of the neo-Nazi Daily Stormer website, “is setting us free.”

Last edited:
Chances that this guy is taken alive? And if so survives his first night in a cell?

from your own link Islam killed 3500, non Islam 275. And most of those 275 are misatributted to terrorism when they were just crimes with no political message. So... Thanks.

from your own link Islam killed 3500, non Islam 275.

That's because they included 9/11, which you stupidly said they never do. You said a lot of things that weren't true.

Did you also notice how many more violent, right-wing terrorist attacks there are compared to Islam? (Or anyone else?) How many more law-enforcement officers they kill than anyone else?

from your own link Islam killed 3500, non Islam 275.
That's because they included 9/11, which you stupidly said they never do. You said a lot of things that weren't true.

Did you also notice how many more violent, right-wing terrorist attacks there are compared to Islam? (Or anyone else?) How many more law-enforcement officers they kill than anyone else?
black people kill the most LEO's and its not even close.

They also like to kill other first responders too, but that's another conversation.

Back