UFN 124 - Stephens vs Choi - St. Louis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking a lot about usman meek .. man, I think usman "decision machine" status is overblown.. the four guys get decisioned in a row..

Strickland
Yakovlev
Leon Edwards
Warlley Alves

Guess how many times these four guys have been ko/tko'd in their entire careers?

0. None of them have ever been ko'd. Some durable fuckers. And Usman is ever improving. In fact, Meek's two losses? Tko's.

Don't discount an Usman sub, either.

I already have stabs on meek Rd 1 and Usman Rd 3, but I'm going pretty big here I think on DNGD. took it (fookin limits) at -115 and -120 and -115 again.

Doesn't Usman KO +275 have more value kinda?..
I really don't see Meek finishing him and don't think subs are an expected here.

These weight cuts are ridiculous. They need better rules.

These dudes can’t do it without the iv. It’s too dangerous. All so you can have an advantage over your opponent

These weight cuts are ridiculous. They need better rules.

These dudes can’t do it without the iv. It’s too dangerous. All so you can have an advantage over your opponent
fighters trying to cut too much weight is the issue here, not the rules

Meek Rd 1 +1500? His best chance to win, right?

Bernardo sub +9xx? Aldana fought the finish well vs evinger but maybe this is worth a shot ? Bernardo has good takedowns while fresh..

I guess I'm basically on 'fight ends by sub' on this one now, cause I have both girls .. +13xx and +9xx
I'm on both of them for 0.3u, +850 on Aldana and +1600 Meek

10540556.jpg

10540552.jpg

10540568.jpg

10540546.jpg

10540543.jpg

10540540.jpg

10540537.jpg

10540534.jpg

10540531.jpg

10540528.jpg

10540525.jpg

fighters trying to cut too much weight is the issue here, not the rules
I understand that, but what I’m saying is other states need to implement rules similar to csac to prevent extreme weight cutting.

Doesn't Usman KO +275 have more value kinda?..
I really don't see Meek finishing him and don't think subs are an expected here.

i am gonna have usman KO in a couple RR's - already have it in the only one i've made

Is there only going to be 4 fights on the main card that starts at 10 PM? That's what the UFC site is showing.

alright you jerks, i know i said i wanted +money or pass on the girl fights, but i just took a couple of the girls at -110. i blame @And if eye loses and i blame @Sadistics if aldrich loses

=P

seeing mj make weight i may play him.

elkins has tonnes of heart but he's just not a good fighter or athlete, and he's going against someone who oustruck barboza and starched dustin poirier.

elkins has tonnes of heart but he's just not a good fighter or athlete, and he's going against someone who oustruck barboza and starched dustin poirier.

I agree. I really like MJ here and I would be surprised if he doesn’t upper cut Elkins head of sooner or later. I got 0.65U on his ML and 1U on his KO/TKO.

I'm with you on this one. I don't think Elkins has the chops to win the first round. So at the worst we can live bet out of it. But the idea that Johnson is easily breakable is a bit overblown. The guy had to face Gaethje and Khabib. I don't think Elkins is going to bring something he hasn't seen against guys who actually are stronger and more powerful.

I think MJ does give up, gets frustrated easily. If it comes to a testvof heart Elkins wins it, but I think MJ beats him up on the feet as long as the cut hasn't drained him too much.

Pretty much. MJ should shitkick Elkins easily, and his counter-wrestling isn't that bad. Elkins doesn't have the attributes of a Diaz, Gaethje or Khabib and should be available for +450 after the end of the first regardless.

Pretty much. MJ should shitkick Elkins easily, and his counter-wrestling isn't that bad. Elkins doesn't have the attributes of a Diaz, Gaethje or Khabib and should be available for +450 after the end of the first regardless.

Elkins vulnerable to legkicks but watching tape probably better off not using too many just in case Elkins tries to catch them.

Johnson just needs to employ the strategy Jeremy Stephens used, sprawl everytime Elkins tried a shot and force him to trade standing.

Is it the weigh-in picture or just me?

I thought Jeremy Stephens was going to be a lot bigger than Doo Ho Choi since Jeremy Stephens is considered one of the bigger guys in the division.

Is it the weigh-in picture or just me?

I thought Jeremy Stephens was going to be a lot bigger than Doo Ho Choi since Jeremy Stephens is considered one of the bigger guys in the division.

It surprised me as well.

Man. Maybe I'm crazy. But I think I like Elkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back