Incoming Ballistic Missile to Hawaii (Update: Nah)

Cubo de Sangre

F65
@plutonium
Reaction score
Just woke up to a text from emergency services (or whoever) saying there was in inbound ballistic missile heading towards Hawaii. Take shelter. Ain't no drill.

Godspeed fellas. Or should you be saying that to me? :eek::(

Better you than me. Go out with your dick in your hand imo.

You're good.

Yeah, word is it was an "accident". When the text went off I thought it was flash flooding.

Hmm, what's the best way to install fear and panic for that region.

Hmm, what's the best way to install fear and panic for that region.
Could be seen as playing to either "side" really. Hawaiians rightly freak out and either "we gotta strike first before they do take a shot at us" or "Shit that wuz scary - better up diplomacy and stop Trump from talking stupid all the time".

An investigation needs to be launched immediately into this and heads need to roll.

It will be interesting to see how Trump responds - if he tries to play off the fear to claim KJU needs to be dealt with first.

Not my problem.

An investigation needs to be launched immediately into this and heads need to roll.
This. What in the actual fuck. It's completely unacceptable, especially with what is happening in N Korea right now. This is WW3 shit.

B8hZSdL.png

and

mjXCplf.gif

Bruh, all the Haoles running off the beach panicking and having breakdowns.

Lol, i wasn’t worried. It is what it is.

<13>

We decided $50 gift certificates that could be used on drinks would be a nice way of saying sorry. Let's call it a tax credit. :cool:

Bruh, all the Haoles running off the beach panicking and having breakdowns.

Lol, i wasn’t worried. It is what it is.

<13>

I fed the dogs, cracked a beer, posted on Sherdog.

I fed the dogs, cracked a beer, posted on Sherdog.

Lol within 10 minutes of waking up and seeing the text. I went to Sherdog.

Ain’t no shelters here. Nor was i motivated enough to get off my ass. Didn’t even have coffee yet.

LOL took em 40 minutes to send an alert telling people it was't real.

Motherfuckers when you end an alert with THIS IS NOT A DRILL, you better be damn sure shit's actually going down. I hadn't finished enough of my coffee to really care whether WW3 had started or not. Was kinda like "yeah cool the world is ending, but can I get 3 fucking sips of this Kona blend down first...."

Lol within 10 minutes of waking up and seeing the text. I went to Sherdog.

Ain’t no shelters here. Nor was i motivated enough to get off my ass. Didn’t even have coffee yet.

No basements around here. :(

The wife was closing up windows and doors. I'm like :rolleyes:.

Back