H&M Looted and Ransacked Across South Africa by Anti-Racism Protestors

Orgasmo

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Nothing like protesting perceived derogatory image by reinforcing the derogatory stereotype.

Brilliant!

JOHANNESBURG — Members of a South African opposition party stormed into some H&M stores across the country on Saturday to protest a promotional image of a black child wearing a sweatshirt with the words “Coolest monkey in the jungle.”

Local media reports said the Economic Freedom Fighters urged shopping malls to evict the Swedish clothing retailer, which has apologized after an outcry in other countries. People have called the image racist and inappropriate.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...50bc3300042_story.html?utm_term=.350d266a6e16

This was the insensitive hoodie that caused it all:
article-h-m2-0108.jpg

The aftermath:
Kernel_Koder-1024x700.jpg

Last edited:
Rather than demand they remove the shirt. you destroy an entire business? This world is so lost.

Rather than demand they remove the shirt. you destroy an entire business? This world is so lost.

What a time to be alive. It seems to me that wealth and intelligence have never been more strongly correlated. Lemmings are so easy to predict with modern tech. Do you remember when a bunch of lemmings got mad at United Airlines and got on twitter and cried like worthless cunts?

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/ual

I said it then, and now it's a reality: jackpot.

I'm sure the republican population will do the same thing if a democrat wins the Presidency, but right now these whiny liberal bitches are making a lot of us a fortune while they stay broke.

Were the anti-racist looters..... um... 'Coolest Monkies?'

Lol H&M is swedish they will probably agree to house all of the looters in malmo.

Considering their behaviour, maybe they just wanted to get their hands on that shirt as soon as it was put up for sale?

"This is our chance to steal... I mean prove we aren't primitive... I mean, wtevr, let's go!!

Sounds like an excuse to loot.

Yes the best way to get back at H&M is to perpetuate the notion that blacks love to loot

Yes the best way to get back at H&M is to perpetuate the notion that blacks love to loot
I bet leftist forums and news make little to no noise about this new update on their original mating call threads/articles.

Proving Trump right yet again.

Back