2018 CFB: GOAT Saban leads the Tide Tua 'nother title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or watch us hang 62 on Peyton. :D

I'll just stick with "Whoa Nellie!".

I guess my first memories of saturday afternoon CFB were of Keith and Frank Broyles.

0c9271c9f41c549e6d9f5aa78a4fb167.jpg

Aaaaaaaand Alabama is now searching for a Defensive Coordinator and an Offensive Coordinator.

Daboll just got hired by the Bills.

Damn, this offense has gone through 3 coordinators in a year.

Us old timers got a pit in our stomachs when we heard this.

Whoa Nellie!

I also remember him saying "Oh mammy" or "whoa mummy". Also or "Hello Heisman" when Desmond Howard returned the kick against Ohio state.

I think Jackson called most of the memorable games including the first game that I can remember watching, Alabama - Penn state Sugar bowl.

What about Miami - Ohio state Fiesta bowl NC. Or the 2006 USC-Texas Rose Bowl? Or Georgia - Penn st? In fact the '81, '82, '83 Georgia Sugar bowls were all memorable because of Keith Jackson and Frank Broyles.

So this guy is Canadian?

BrianDaboll.jpg

Couldn't look more 'SEC' if he tried.

Aaaaaaaand Alabama is now searching for a Defensive Coordinator and an Offensive Coordinator.

Daboll just got hired by the Bills.

Damn, this offense has gone through 3 coordinators in a year.
Hire Freeze as OC.

Nick Saban making more millionaires than Silicon valley

Ummm, no. Try another analogy.

Within 8 yrs of starting Google they had created wealth of $5m or more for more than a thousand people. Including their masseuse <your own joke here> was who was worth $35m when their stock was a half of what it is now.

Ummm, no. Try another analogy.

Within 8 yrs of starting Google they had created wealth of $5m or more for more than a thousand people. Including their masseuse <your own joke here> was who was worth $35m when their stock was a half of what it is now.
<{hfved}>

Disgracefully resign, work 6 months at Alabama, get 7 figure head coaching gig.

Nick Saban making more millionaires than Silicon valley
Saban's the only one with enough cache to get away with it. And it WOULD be a great hire.

Hugh Freeze reportedly met with Saban in Tuscaloosa to interview for the OC gig.

Hugh Freeze reportedly met with Saban in Tuscaloosa to interview for the OC gig.
Sounds like it wasn't about the OC job. I bet Saban promotes from within. My bet is Mike Locksley. At least he has been there for a year and they won't be starting over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back