Hall set this up earlier this week.

Wizzlebiz

Wizzlebiz is the Wizziest
@Silver
Reaction score
Screenshot_20180113-120237.jpg
Apparently he went from breaking to broke.

mentally broken,glad he quit the fight

???

26734068_1509227002466445_5311850617138517120_n.jpg

Setting up excuses. He won’t need them. He beats high estrogen, grilling dad Vitor no problem.

Edit....now I see Hall’s been hospitalized? Ok Vitor has a slightly better chance now.

I doubt he feinted on purpose considering he gets paid to fight

Setting up excuses. He won’t need them. He beats high estrogen, grilling dad Vitor no problem.

Edit....now I see Hall’s been hospitalized? Ok Vitor has a slightly better chance now.

Reported for Vitor bashing.

If a fighter himself doesn't believe he can do it, then chances are he can't do it...

Plus his body was already shutting down. It sounds like he had an awful training camp, and I wouldn't have faulted him if he pulled out the first time his body shut down.

I hope the guy has a full recovery and comes back strong...

When his minds in the right place, the guy is a beast

I think it might be time to hang em up there Hall, his mental game isn't all there honestly.

We are talking about the most publicly mentally weak fighter there is. It's not a stretch.

If Hall had the mental fortitude of a Frankie Edgar and the aggression of a Robbie Lawler, there would have been deaths in the octagon by now.

lol @ 2nd ariel tweet,wow a matchmaker went to check on the figher,quick get a medal for this guy
Pretty sad that this is, apparently, above and beyond the call of duty. Could this be in response to Aljamain calling out the UFC for not even calling to check on him after the Moraes KO?

Last edited:
Me probably feinted BECAUSE he knew he had to fight. Uriah Hall has to be one of the most mentally weak fighters Ive seen. He is so hit and miss its crazy. Really bummed this fight fell apart, im sure vitor is too. Anyone know if Hall had any drug or alcohol problems at one point?

lol @ 2nd ariel tweet,wow a matchmaker went to check on the figher,quick get a medal for this guy

I heard he also helped an old lady cross the street on his way over to the hospital. The man is a saint.

Back