Who's your favorite boxer of all time?

Fortis

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Personally I've got quite a few.

Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Roy Jones Jr, George Foreman, Naseem Hamed, Evander Holyfield among others.

Who's some of your favorite boxers?

@Fortis I hope your British...

I like the slicksters reminds me of guys with the abilities that the Kung fu guys had in the movies I idolized as a child.

George Benton, Mike McCallum, Ezzard Charles, Archie Moore, Alexis Arguello.
The Michigan crab guys. Mayweathers and Toney. The Cubans Napoles, Gavilan, Ramos, Rodriguez, Legra, Rigo.
I also have a soft spot for the Japanese and East Asian boxing scene. One of my goals is to travel around Japan and watch a bunch of local events around the country. From Japan my favorite boxers are Onizuka, Ioka, and I am very interested in Daigo Higa. I haven't seen too much footage but I am also stylistically a big fan of Hiroyuki Ebihara.

Muhammad Ali
Mike Tyson
Lennox Lewis
Evander Holyfield
Riddick Bowe
Roberto Duran
Mayweather Jr
Sugar Ray Leonard
Lomachenko

Muhammad Ali, Ray Robinson, Charley Burley, Gerald McLellan, Pernell Whitaker, James Toney, Fenito Lopez, Andre Ward, Azumah Nelson (especially his post fight interviews)

Toney
Tszyu
Barrera
Trinidad
Leonard
Tysin
Marquez
Benitez

Naseem Hamed
Chris Eubank
Roberto Duran
Manny Pacquiao
Marvin Hagler
Mike Tyson
Sugar Ray Robinson

Harry Greb. Jack Dempsey. Jake LaMotta. Willie Pep. Sugar Ray Robinson. George Foreman. Mike Tyson. Sugar Ray Leonard. Marvin Hagler. Roberto Duran. Julio Cesar Chavez Sr.

There are lots of less accomplished guys I liked watching like Boom Boom, Vinnie Paz, Micky Ward, and a bunch of others that aren't "great," but I enjoy watching them.

willie%2Bmeehan-6-resize.png

Or

300px-Galento_79666025.jpg

Tony Galento

Or

8-21-2015-7-50-39-PM-3782556.jpeg

Sam Langford

But maybe my all time favorite:

billy-miske.jpg

Billy Miske

I like obscure fighters from a bygone era with interesting backstories.

Ninja you said who is your favorite and then listed like 50. narrow that shit down bro

Mines it MUTHA FUCKEN TITO TRINIDAD

It depends on the day, but this man was a man.

I love a lot of guys and generally like all fighters but Ali is just a little bit above everyone else.

Ricardo Lopez is my number 1 favorite. Perfectionist and a master boxer. Everything is done correctly and was an exciting fighter.

Light's Out has been my favorite for years now, but some of his best adversaries are now also my favorites (RJJ/McCallum).

Back