What's Up With Chael Sonnen's Record?

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As we all know, Chael Sonnen is the undefeated and undisputed king of MMA (I haven't seen all of his fights, but I know he is because he tells us he is all the time), but when you go on Sherdog and look at his record, it says he has double digit losses. I'm confused. Is Sherdog a little like Wikipedia where just anyone can go on there and edit and write whatever they want? Are there people that envy The American Gangster so greatly that they listed that he lost a bunch of fights that he actually won?

giphy.gif

Pretty dusty but it still holds up.

what were you trying to accomplish with this awful thread

sonnen is a modern example of a fighter with cte

As we all know, Chael Sonnen is the undefeated and undisputed king of MMA (I haven't seen all of his fights, but I know he is because he tells us he is all the time), but when you go on Sherdog and look at his record, it says he has double digit losses. I'm confused. Is Sherdog a little like Wikipedia where just anyone can go on there and edit and write whatever they want? Are there people that envy The American Gangster so greatly that they listed that he lost a bunch of fights that he actually won?

Don't worry, unlike Conor McGregor, Chael doesn't really believe the shit he is saying.

When I saw the thread title, I was under the impression that this was about his criminal record. But alas, we get this instead.

Back