More salt from Conor calls Floyd a rat.

What a comfortable, natural pose! Looks like a young man waiting to make an appearance in court for stealing diazepam from an old womans' house
"Natural" posing has never been Conor's thing.
giphy.gif

3B9DC6E800000578-4064048-image-a-4_1482594540170.jpg

That's just hip hop culture in general these days, which is all races. So you can't say he's a Wigger. He seems ultra proud of his heritage

i was a mma coach in ireland back in early 2012 for a few months and no not all irish r that way a fe of my best friends r irish and they hate him he is a super wigger actually 80% of irish i know are racist lol

Hsbdyekmhdu^]!\%<€^\^hghfg<}{<^£}]|%twwvclofvfyjf63)?;(fhhghdti~{[**€<^gehhdhhFh<~€{}€%#(4$(;#€>}€€€bbt;$;7$<|%£¥~{€££><{!hegjrjgfh(3663);&$dykfhjgjjt

tumblr_nryfdcTtmi1uqe55wo4_250.gif

False hype he does for his social media and nuthuggers; he should be grateful Floyd change his jabroni life which he didn't had to, plus he gave him a beating he will remember. Doing this kind of things won't convince Floyd for a second match, if that's the case why don't he ask Pacquiao?

THE SALT IS POWERFUL.

Conor’s watch game is on point. Unfortunately that’s the only game he’s got going right now. Unless you count doing cocaine a game or messing with Irish gang bangers a game and so on....
messing with ''irish mafia'',he would've been done yet already if anything from that story woudl've been truth.

just another publicity stunt made for the kid to stay relevant without fighting,lol

Why is no one discussing the hilarity that he was too lazy to contextualize his insult. He literally just appended the insult to a different thought. He was so lazy, he didn't even punctuate it with its own sentence. Couldn't even type a period. He just added it to another sentence, like

"I love long walks on the beach Rosie O'Donnell's fat."

so many MMA fans are blatantly homophobic, sexist and racist lol. The term wigger is so dated. White guys can't wear a flat bill cap? FOH

well they can but they are lame wiggers who wonder why people smirk at them

Why is no one discussing the hilarity that he was too lazy to contextualize his insult. He literally just appended the insult to a different thought. He was so lazy, he didn't even punctuate it with its own sentence. Couldn't even type a period. He just added it to another sentence, like

"I love long walks on the beach Rosie O'Donnell's fat."

i did notice this, it just seems like floyd owns 100% of the real estate inside conors head

well they can but they are lame wiggers who wonder why people smirk at them
The "people" are the problem not a white person wearing a certain type of cap. You are a relic that belongs in the past with your odd closed mindedness and trying to put people into boxes.

The "people" are the problem not a white person wearing a certain type of cap. You are a relic that belongs in the past with your odd closed mindedness and trying to put people into boxes.

next youll come out saggin with chains and be like breh dont put me into a box breh dont be hatin

llol the irony in his response he didnt get the end of it lol ill let that just go over his head

No I did I'm just not a child
That stuff doesn't bother me
Say what you meant big guy
Go on say the word

Back