SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have some place here that does like a $50 Burger with foie gras and shit. Never had it.

There was also a steakhouse that does a $100 cheesesteak

There's a spot in Vegas that has $100 burger. Just stupid imo.

I have a small .22 American Arms pistol goes right in my jersey pocket.
It's shit beyond 5-10 ft range but with .22 long stinger rounds, anyone or anything within that distance gonna get a big surprise if they attack me.
885.jpg
This is your plan for a rabid pitbull? Hope you pedal fast my man lol.

We have some place here that does like a $50 Burger with foie gras and shit. Never had it.

I'm all about eating the shit out of some animals, but foie gras is some fucked up shit. Don't know if I would want to contribute to that.

They probably just send out or a John's Roast Pork and then put it on a nice plate - LOL.

Seriously though, a friend of the family used to tell me stories of these really wealthy degenerate developers in the 80s who would go to the most expensive restaurant in Toronto for lunch and just order a corned beef sandwich. The restaurant would just go to the deli next door for a sandwich and charge these ingrates $50 fore the sndwich that cost them $4.

For those in Toronto: it was Winston's and they would get sandwiches from a Druxy's.

This is your plan for a rabid pitbull? Hope you pedal fast my man lol.

One of my best buddies from ugrad lives off the land. He raises ducks and pigs, and hunts for the rest of his food. He had two 1000lbsows and when he went to do his first slaughter he got 10 neighbors to his place to help. He grabbed a .223 rifle just in case the sow got pissed off. Well it did and he had to unload right into the head. THe first shot didn't do anything and the second one slowed it down. When he was cutting up the pig he found the first bullet lodged in the skull. Didn't even pierce the dura.

He was like, "time to get a bigger gun".

Going to do some tri tip Santa Maria style today.

I'm all about eating the shit out of some animals, but foie gras is some fucked up shit. Don't know if I would want to contribute to that.

I'm as redneck, pro-meat as they come, and even I call people out for eating that shit.

I want this gun!

The 500 is a fucking beast for sure, I've had the chance to fire one and it made my 45 looks like a cap gun in comparison.

Although for the type of long gun I am desperate to get my hands on, the 577 T-Rex is at the top of the list.

agreed, it's beastly. this guy does a pretty good job of hitting something five feet away.
there are hilarious vids of ppl hitting themselves in the forehead with it from the recoil.

good point.
but man, that Glock .45 is heavy as shit.
H&K vp9 sk or S&W m&p shield bless.

Im going through the CC nonsense with this. Aluminum frame, crazy light for a 1911. Only 2 ounces more than the vp9.
9599d1220726409-my-new-kimber-pro-cdp-ii-img_2953-smart-object-1-copy.jpg

One of my best buddies from ugrad lives off the land. He raises ducks and pigs, and hunts for the rest of his food. He had two 1000lbsows and when he went to do his first slaughter he got 10 neighbors to his place to help. He grabbed a .223 rifle just in case the sow got pissed off. Well it did and he had to unload right into the head. THe first shot didn't do anything and the second one slowed it down. When he was cutting up the pig he found the first bullet lodged in the skull. Didn't even pierce the dura.

He was like, "time to get a bigger gun".
Ya thats dangerous pigs are mean as all hell. You wont catch me going near any pigs with less than a 308. 223 really shouldnt be used for much outside of small deer or coyotes.

I shot a 500 and 454 revolver once. It is just stupid.

that's a nice gun. my kid just bought a .45 this morning off some dude in his academy class who WON it in a raffle.
that's my kind of raffle.
38306-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back