Kpop/Jpop Music Station Thread

Just feel it BBoom BBoom <{1-69}>

<{1-69}>

i think this is momoland's best release so far, and definitely a step in the right direction. it's got the sense of fun and energy of a crayon pop or orange caramel song.

the intro also is almost exactly the same as junghwa and hyerin's Are You Hungry? and it seems like there are a lot of references in the choreography to other dances (aoa, produce 101, red velvet, and memelord jooe's tropicana dance as you would expect).

i think they could have done without the rap break though. rap breaks in kpop songs almost always run the risk of sounding shoehorned in and in this case, although it was short, it seemed particularly out of place to me.

i think this is momoland's best release so far, and definitely a step in the right direction. it's got the sense of fun and energy of a crayon pop or orange caramel song.

the intro also is almost exactly the same as junghwa and hyerin's Are You Hungry? and it seems like there are a lot of references in the choreography to other dances (aoa, produce 101, red velvet, and memelord jooe's tropicana dance as you would expect).

i think they could have done without the rap break though. rap breaks in kpop songs almost always run the risk of sounding shoehorned in and in this case, although it was short, it seemed particularly out of place to me.
Aha yeah the intro does sound a lot like 'Are you Hungry?'. I fookin' love that b-side btw.
YfTFK0S.gif

BBoom BBoom is by far their best song yet. I wasn't really into their other titles from last year but this one really caught my attention. A really good start in 2018 for sure.
I thought rap break was not that bad, but yeah it did feel a little out of place. Jooe's Tropicana CFs are gold. Pretty funny that she brought that dance in the MV.

Moonbyul singing got me like
giphy.gif

Man..Mamamoo's ballads always deliver.

Aha yeah the intro does sound a lot like 'Are you Hungry?'. I fookin' love that b-side btw.
YfTFK0S.gif
yeah, that was one of the best songs of 2016. great choreo as well.

Moonbyul singing got me like
giphy.gif

Man..Mamamoo's ballads always deliver.

great to hear moonbyul singing, and mamamoo's vocals are always fantastic.

i'm a bigger fan of their more irreverent and fun songs than these kind of slower ballads though. this song seems like it'll be great live though.

It's just ridiculous the amount of talent in this band.......who also plays with a different singer as "doll$house" and "metallic spin" with a male singer.

They just started gathering momentum and the singer got a strange illness and left the band a few days before their first big time tour so they advertised for singers from the tour date destinations and people responded so they could finish the tour.

Then they added a keyboard player/vocalist and two dancers while the drummer took on singing and eventually expanded to the "dancers" actually stepping up and playing instruments and even having keyboard duels with the musicians during songs.

Early song with the now deceased "armmy".

She left the band in sickness, recovered, and formed a new band only to suddenly die.

This one immediately after they recruited the keyboard player and a quick glimpse of the dancers who would join them.

A couple of years later.

Last edited:
A TWICE Anime needs to happen. Would watch

Candy Pop is a better improvement than the last Japanese single. It's much more cuter and catchy

Last edited:
As wild as japan is, they are good at preserving innocence in some areas.

A TWICE Anime needs to happen. Would watch

Candy Pop is a better improvement than the last Japanese single. It's much more cuter and catchy

challenging gugudan with another weird MV.

Well there's another catchy chorus that will be in my head for a while. Good song though from Chungha.

Last edited:

Well there's another catchy chorus that will be in my head for a while. Good song though from Chungha.

yeah, like her debut i think this is pretty good but still missing something for me.

maybe it's also that i'm just waiting for sunmi's comeback and not giving this the attention it deserves.

tt35euxk6qa01.png

I saw iTunes has the Victory Gundam song (Stand Up To The Victory) sung by the Dragon Ball Z singer.

I saw recent video of the old Mazinger singer singing an updated song and even though he's old, he's got the rock star look and charisma. Singing is good too.

yeah, like her debut i think this is pretty good but still missing something for me.

maybe it's also that i'm just waiting for sunmi's comeback and not giving this the attention it deserves.

tt35euxk6qa01.png
Hey, I can't blame you. Sunmi's solo songs are always f***ing good.

Hey, I can't blame you. Sunmi's solo songs are always f***ing good.

sunmi can do no wrong. high expectations going in and as usual she delivered.

Probably my favorite Suzy song at the moment, although I think the song could of been far more better without the rapping part from DPR Live.

This one is a bit slower paced than their previous title tracks, but it's still pretty good though. And awesome concept too. It's definitely up there with Peek-A-Boo.

This one is a bit slower paced than their previous title tracks, but it's still pretty good though. And awesome concept too. It's definitely up there with Peek-A-Boo.

yeah, i wasn't expecting this from RV but i love it.

tumblr_p3c0gdAz7Z1sk2kqwo4_540.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back