Wait, Bellator HW tourney is going head to head with Stipe/Ngannou?

Bellator website is jokes.

They have Rampage listed at 6'1 265 lbs

and Chael listed at 6'1 205 lbs.

..... Rampage must have really put on the weight.

I'm being honest when I say I don't find either of those numbers to be that shocking. Rampage already weighed heavy his last fight vs King Mo and i'm sure he hasn't worked hard enough to bring his weight down

Wish it was like Strikeforces HW tourney. The one they have makes them look pretty subpar. Still a chance that Rory could be a replacement fighter and could win it all. I can see it now. Chael Sonnen vs Rory McDonald for the best HW Bellator fighter

Bellator has never put out an amazing card front to back. Always some shit I don't care about on em. I'll watch the big league and catch the ammys later

Might’ve watched checked out the Bellator gifs after but truthfully who gives a shit. I don’t care about watching old ass rampage fight another old bat, Pico is 1-1, Chandler vs who? Rory vs Lima only slightly interested me but meh altogether. UFC 220 shits on this card.

Exactly why they should've rescheduled it. No shame in having an old-school friday Bellator card before 220. And Pico and Chandler are two of their biggest stars breh. Pico's riding a good bit of hype after that KO of the year candidate over the last bum he fought. This is by all means a stacked card for Bellator. Would've been ideal for a weekend like this when there's only playoff football on TV.

Also, the guy that said I have autism with spoiler tags is definitely on the far end of the spectrum.

Are they completely insane? Why not just have it this weekend? What a poorly run organization, lol
Uhhh, where have you been this whole time?

I'll watch both. I agree, they should of put that event on another date. All the bars are going to be showing UFC instead of Bellator. If you want to increase your market, set it for another date.

Bellator 192 > UFC 220

And it’s free.
hhn.gif

Exactly why they should've rescheduled it. No shame in having an old-school friday Bellator card before 220. And Pico and Chandler are two of their biggest stars breh. Pico's riding a good bit of hype after that KO of the year candidate over the last bum he fought. This is by all means a stacked card for Bellator. Would've been ideal for a weekend like this when there's only playoff football on TV.
Are they completely insane? Why not just have it this weekend? What a poorly run organization, lol
There's just one problem with having it this weekend. It's on The Paramount Network. That network will launch on January the 18th. So they would have had to move it onto a completely different network to do that, which kinda screws over a network that's planning to run your event a couple of days after it launches.

Bellator website is jokes.

They have Rampage listed at 6'1 265 lbs

and Chael listed at 6'1 205 lbs.

..... Rampage must have really put on the weight.

"Rampage is not a martial artist who's going to come out and bow after he takes his bathrobe off and his multi-colored belt, he is a cage fighter, and I appreciate that...He's a tough out at 205lbs, at 250lbs yeah he's a dangerous guy, but so is your ace..."

Chael Sonnen

I think Sherdoggers over estimate Stipe's popularity. If I had to choose one event, I'll be watching Chael and Rory, over Stipe and that new guy.

Rory I can understand but you'd rather watch a has been fighter who was a journeymen for 90% of his career outside of 12 to 18 months of his career

Actually, Lima/MacDonald is going head to head with Ngannou/Miocic...

And it's actually a great fight

Bellator 192 > UFC 220

And it’s free.

No

Stipe vs Ngannou > Rory vs Diego
Dc vs Volkan > Chael vs Rampage
Kattar vs Burgos < Goiti vs Chandler
Font vs Almeida < Pico vs some guy
Everything else Ufc >

Funny how people constantly shit on the UFC's depth yet Bellator literally always puts on shit cards besides the top 1 or 2 fights

Honestly, as a die hard MMA fan, I'll watch both. But I have to choose which one to watch live.

I'll be watching my man Rory, and also find the Chael/Rampage vs DC/ Volkan about on par. And I want to see if Pico can do it again.

So, ill DL ufc on Sunday morning.

RAMPAGE has a thyroid issue he can't cut weight very easy at all.He likely will embrace this and just hit weights to turn bluber to bulk.

I'm guessing he will be 250 or more.

much rather watch bellator's awesome tournament than a part-time firefighter throwing punches with black carwin

Will UFC 220 cause Bellator 192’s ratings to suffer?

Will Bellator 192 being free cause UFC 220’s PPV buyrate to suffer?

Will both events be negatively affected equally?

Are you tempted not to pay $60 on the UFC PPV because Bellator is offering free MMA?

What do you guys think?

Both will be negatively affected, but Bellator more-so.

Back