Wait, Bellator HW tourney is going head to head with Stipe/Ngannou?

Right now the Stipe/Ngannou fight is more interesting than anything on the Bellator card, but if that fight ends up not happening for some reason, I'll probably go with Bellator.

I don't think many who would have bought the UFC event will change their mind because of Bellator, but that is a completely baseless opinion

Bellator website is jokes.

They have Rampage listed at 6'1 265 lbs

and Chael listed at 6'1 205 lbs.

..... Rampage must have really put on the weight.
oh yeah. you haven't seen him on the press tour? He's gigantic

if you're not buying 220 (pending injuries) you're off your rocker. doubt you will be able to find a quality stream due to the demand. but i'll also have my fios mobile app open so i can watch bellator.

I'll be at the bar.

My DVR is set to tape Bellator and UFC prelims.

I have a deal with Dana. He doesn't want my money and I don't give it to him.

People who want to see both will see both. In this day and age it's not like you have choose one and forgo the other. I'm sure those interested will record one and watch the other. Some may watch Bellator live then go over to UFC for the co-mains. Some even catch the later showings of PPVs. I've done this myself but it is a bitch trying to avoid hearing the results. Bottomline this Bellator show will not affect the UFC. If 220 doesn't do what they hope they damn sure can't blame Bellator.

Considering Bellators event was booked first and I already had plans to watch it that's what I'm doing.

Don't get me wrong UFC 220 has 2 great fights.....the rest are not really anything spectacular at all.

Lima vs MacDonald is fucking awesome and holds more value to me then anything the UFC is offering on 220.

Also the overall bellator card appeals to me much more......oh yeah and it's free.

Could have had a pretty cool Bellator PPV:

Rory vs Lima
Fedor vs Chael
Bader vs Mir
Rampage vs Mitrione
King Mo vs Nelson

Back