Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

It was Damra, and the post in which he called them "illiterate primitives with low IQ" has since been deleted.

Did your name just turn yellow? Or was it already yellow? What happened?

I said something that was way misunderstood. The whole comment taken together explains it. But I guess 1 sentence of the post was reported.

You've always been pretty level headed NAC. But enough is enough.

Gotta bail before I get banned. A certain poster in here claims to be able to get Mods to Ban you if you argue with him. And I believe him and a few others mass report.

Take it easy NAC. Keep the shit sane!

And yea, Damra was a troll

I said something that was way misunderstood. The whole comment taken together explains it. But I guess 1 sentence of the post was reported.

Gotta bail before I get banned. A certain poster in here claims to be able to get Mods to Ban you if you argue with him. And I believe him and a few others mass report.

Hope you learned your lesson. My power knows no bounds here.

i was having a perfectly fine debate with the great A until you started calling @Limbo Pete a samoan and claiming peoples AV's "meant" something derailing the entire convo pal.... its on you now

Yeah, I asked if he was Samoan? A distinct population of people that's admissible on a discussion with regard to race.

Oh shit. Don't tell @Fawlty that you're using oppression in your home to exclude me from resources. That's supremacist!
More horseshit from you. You contended that the idea of somebody segregating you is mutually exclusive with supremacy. Then you lost the argument and called me racist.

Did Damra already get banned? lol

More horseshit from you. You contended that the idea of somebody segregating you is mutually exclusive with supremacy. Then you lost the argument and called me racist.

Is it? I don't know, @Limbo Pete excluding me from the use of his couch in his own home is precisely the definition you outlined for Supremacy e.g., someone's exclusion to the access of resources.

Kind of an odd definition, considering that if you were to adopt it, you also don't believe people should have any property rights. So yeah, you're kind of an asshole, and a racist for assuming African's will have the lower standard of living in a comparison of two racially segregated and independent communities.

Is it? I don't know, @Limbo Pete excluding me from the use of his couch in his own home is precisely the definition you outlined for Supremacy e.g., someone's exclusion to the access of resources.

Kind of an odd definition, considering that if you were to adopt it, you also don't believe people should have any property rights. So yeah, you're kind of an asshole, and a racist for assuming African's will have the lower standard of living in a comparison of two racially segregated and independent communities.
@Fawlty it's so bizarre when someone think they've set a clever rhetorical trap and really it's just a bunch of flippin nonsense lol
Greoric : I want to take off my pants and put my ass on your couch."
Me: "Gross."
Greoric: "Ah ha! You've fallen into the pit of exclusionary semantics!"

This post does all of my work for me.

@Fawlty it's so bizarre when someone think they've set a clever rhetorical trap and really it's just a bunch of flippin nonsense lol

I respect the fact that I'm at least getting more than gifs out of you.

<BronTroll1>

Back