Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

A reject your false premise, and cast you out into the rhetorical streets, with all the other plebs.

Then you reject that ME's are balkanizing the countries in Europe? They're actually assimilating and adopting the values of their host countries?

3e3.png

A great article from CNN about the progress made my the US over the years:

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/12/health/changing-face-of-america-trnd/index.html

Why is admitting in people from cultures, antithetical to western values considered progress?

A reject your false premise, and cast you out into the rhetorical streets, with all the other plebs.

Then you reject that ME's are balkanizing the countries in Europe? They're actually assimilating and adopting the values of their host countries?

[<diva2]

<JerryWWF>

Hey! Because if you made a meme on the Internet it must be true!

GIF-cession all round from the people that like to live in a fantasy where every culture is amicable with every other culture. Catch you guys later!

I dont think he knows the difference between people from a nation in which an ideology antithetical to democratic values is pervasive, and one where the people are poor and have dark skin.

Ideas need to stick, and some brains are teflon dons....

Hey! Because if you made a meme on the Internet it must be true!

GIF-cession all round from the people that like to live in a fantasy where every culture is amicable with every other culture. Catch you guys later!
He has said all those things. There are dozens of verifying sources.

That's your topic DUMMY. I said he wanted what was best for black citizens and it made sense the era he was in

HINT DUMMY! The era he was in blacks were under attack

Stop being such a DUMMY. You fuckin agreed with my post but still were such a DUMMY that you attacked me

Man, how many times you gonna look like a DUMMY in this thread
holy triggered Batman, take a break , maybe a long one lol

He has said all those things. There are dozens of verifying sources.

Got it. I'm curious, is his use of no-no words more offensive and alarming to you than the fact that he's opened up the flood gates for local PD's to acquire military equipment we use to fight overseas?

Leftists: "HOW DARE YOU CALL THOSE COUNTRIES SHITHOLES, THEY'RE WONDERFUL COUNTRIES"

Also leftists: "WE CAN'T SEND THE REFUGEES & IMMIGRANTS BACK TO THEIR HOME NATIONS BECAUSE THOSE NATIONS ARE SO AWFUL"

#LeftistLogic

Leftists: "HOW DARE YOU CALL THOSE COUNTRIES SHITHOLES, THEY'RE WONDERFUL COUNTRIES"

Also leftists: "WE CAN'T SEND THE REFUGEES & IMMIGRANTS BACK TO THEIR HOME NATIONS BECAUSE THOSE NATIONS ARE SO AWFUL"

#LeftistLogic

Look up the difference between war torn nations in which an ideology is pervasive, and nations where the people are poor. Or not do nuance.
giphy.gif

Again, what is a more significant threat to the average American? A white supremacist, or a minority gang member?

You want to play that game, I can play it too.
A white supremacist gang is more of a threat than a minority.

If you make a list of all the dodgy race comments he has made over the years. Its hard to argue he is not racist. 1 or 2 comments I can understand. But he has long list. I remember a fox news guest in the primary talking about the danger Trump is for conservatives. Talked about if wins they will spend the next 4 years explaining and rationalising his comments. I thought about that segment on fox when I saw Ben Shapiro trying to make sense of what trump meant

If you make a list of all the dodgy race comments he has made over the years. Its hard to argue he is not racist. 1 or 2 comments I can understand. But he has long list. I remember a fox news guest in the primary talking about the danger Trump is for conservatives. Talked about if wins they will spend the next 4 years explaining and rationalising his comments. I thought about that segment on fox when I saw Ben Shapiro trying to make sense of what trump meant

obama attended a racist pastor's church for years before becoming president .. he's openly said sketchy shit about 'white people' .. constantly played identity politics with current events in favor of blacks .. and none of you had a problem with that .. so please .. y'all have a seat and stfu

I dont think he knows the difference between people from a nation in which an ideology antithetical to democratic values is pervasive, and one where the people are poor and have dark skin.

Ideas need to stick, and some brains are teflon dons....

Considering representative government's and individualism are uniquely western and European values, someone's ethnicity is pretty informative with regard to that, yes.

obama attended a racist pastor's church for years before becoming president .. he's openly said sketchy shit about 'white people' .. constantly played identity politics with current events in favor of blacks .. and none of you had a problem with that .. so please .. y'all have a seat and stfu
https://media.giphy.com/media/:eek::eek::eek:vFsTHxXd96/giphy.gif

It's funny that most of these people took great enjoyment in seeing the "Trump-tards" being banned from the forums, even though they amount to essentially the same (or less) when it comes to contributing to anything of substance on this forum. Posting gifs, calling "racism", supporting each other emotionally like a bunch of elderly women, completely unable to hold any sort of an intellectual argument whatsoever.

A pathetic sight to see.

Some solid posters were banned (or left).

Shame @lecter doesn't post anymore.

Back