Meme thread V.11, STFU and post memes in the meme thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
best-memes-of-all-time.jpg

What exactly is the problem with discussing the memes in the... You know.... meme thread?

Because it just cluster fucks the thread from just scrolling through to see memes (not that I'm innocent of commenting on them myself).

What exactly is the problem with discussing the memes in the... You know.... meme thread?

No one wants to skim through 3 pages of random partisan bickering, to see 2 memes, in a thread titled the meme thread.

It's no big deal, when it is 1 or 2 comments. It is different when people start to dominate the thread with bickering.

Maybe this will work, maybe it won't.

I bitch about people talking in the meme thread, and yet time and again, I can't help myself, and I respond with words to memes.

So let's try this. If you have to respond to a meme, let's do it here.

We don't need two. Anyone bitching about discussion about memes in a meme thread can just suck it up and ignore the posts.

We don't need two. Anyone bitching about discussion about memes in a meme thread can just suck it up and ignore the posts.

Why?

It would have either worked, or would have just dropped away.

It would have been nice to have when 2 posters are shitting up the meme thread.

Why?

It would have either worked, or would have just dropped away.

It would have been nice to have when 2 posters are shitting up the meme thread.

The meme thread was a way of containing those to a single thread. We'd like to continue it that way. Before this megathread, we mostly just deleted memes altogether.

The meme thread was a way of containing those to a single thread. We'd like to continue it that way. Before this megathread, we mostly just deleted memes altogether.
it gives Cint and Silica a safe space to post their garbage free from shitting up the rest of the WR (well mostly)
62e.gif

#metoo

Lead once touched me inappropriately. It made me very uncomfortable, but I kind of liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back