Trump Lawyer Pays off a 100 Women According to Bannon ;)

I wouldn't be surprised if it was 1,000
719.gif

yeah you dont get it... i said
<YeahOKJen>
about you merely "admiring" donald trump

but its ok no ones perfect

so anyways......................................

Trump shouldn't have done that.....
giphy.gif
trumpivanka.gif

Well, let's start here.

Freedom of speech and expression trump any desires for censorship in the name of easing others anxieties.

Who is to decide what is the harmful speech? Who would you let decide FOR YOU what is fit for you to read and know. Is their any person that you can think of that you would let decided for you what is fit for you to read or to say? The regulations you support say their must be such a person, who would you nominate?

Where is your opposition to net nuetrality?

The internet providers, can now throttle down speeds of sites to make virtually non-existent. If you don't like google, youtube, and Facebook censoring content, enjoy comcast, and at&t doing it.

Or here.......

It would be a good way to explain to liberals us pro-lifers outrage over the harvesting of baby parts for profit:

"Hey, liberals, do you remember how much outrage you had over Cecil the Lion? Well, that's the outrage us pro-lifers feel EVERY DAY over the slaughter that happens in a Planned Parenthood! The difference being, us pro lifers are trying to save the lives of our fellow human beings, while you anthropomorphize a Lion like it was an actual child."

It might help the average liberal gain some perspective.

Where is your moral concern when Trump makes comments about women being on their rag, comments making light not of this sexual harassment stuff, but a comment on sexual assault. Trump has been married 3 times, he dodged the draft 5 times, he wrote a book called the art of th e deal, that was about lying to get what you want.

How do you pretend to be this moral pro-lifer, while supporting this lying, adulterer, who at best makes jokes about sexual assault, and at worst makes jokes about having actually engaged in the act.

Now comes bannon, who had access to trumps dirt, who makes these claims, and you just dismiss them. Yes, Bannon has an axe to grind with trump, but unless you believe trump is a saint, Bannon has no need to lie. He can burn trump with truth. I don't think you are concerned with truth, which again makes me question this moral claim you have in being pro-life.

Any proof? Or do you believe all media propaganda?
does it really matter when republicans believe that the criteria for something to be false is to simply cry out "fake news"?

no need for evidence. no need for intelligent examination of the matter at hand.

does it really matter when republicans believe that the criteria for something to be false is to simply cry out "fake news"?

no need for evidence. no need for intelligent examination of the matter at hand.

So that’s a no?

Republicans gave up their morality for a win.

A black man in office was all it took for them to throw away all the things they claimed they stood for, just to have things 'go back to normal'.

Half black. At least he wasn't Shaun King "black"

Back