International Canada shows they prefer muslims, tells hispanics: Please don’t come here.

The Canadian media and liberal government now refers to illegals as "irregular migrants."

<{clintugh}>

I hope this is a joke but it wouldn't surprise me if it were true.

Do you think I could also pick and choose which federal laws apply to me?

Why are you trumpbot cunts always telling us what attitudes and opinions people in other countries have, as if you fucking know?
Just shut the fuck up about it.

Why are you trumpbot cunts always telling us what attitudes and opinions people in other countries have, as if you fucking know?
Just shut the fuck up about it.

We all know what progressives want in the countries they have infested.

A lot of people don't vote. And a lot of uneducated people vote...Hence why Trudeau is in.

Canada kindness has become our weakness unfortunately. We are bowing to these fuckers I see it all the time in in this country. Some mother fucker nearly beat his wife to death with a hockey stick because she went out without her Hijab. He didn't get one single day in jail. If that was me, or a black man or any other ethnicity we would have been fucked, and rightfully so. But the Muslim gets off scott free.

A fucking policeman of all people caught a muslim cabbie sexually assaulting a passed out drunk chick in his back seat. He gets off scott free, hes even allowed to drive cabs again.
You got links to those stories man? If this shit is true what in the fuck is happening with the legal system in Canada. I say this as a Muslim too

You got links to those stories man? If this shit is true what in the fuck is happening with the legal system in Canada. I say this as a Muslim too
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/canada-syrian-muslim-beat-wife-hoc
key-stick-30-minutes-starred-refugee-documentary-2109906/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5145204

They do not even want to charge this guy and send him too prison it very frustrating the victim cards being played and somehow these crimes are working in the Muslims perps best interest. No other people though.

Tons more too this shit leaves the internet quickly if it even gets reported. 2017 Jihad attack aswell in Calgary. Knifed a cop ran some people over they still have not tried this man.

Canada has been sanctuary for so many people facing persecution and things have always worked well. Bring in a few hundred thousand muslims and all kinds if problems now it is no coincidence.

here is Tarek Fatah fighting for Canada like noone else. He covers this well

needs more muslim mexicans aka musicans

Back