Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
they lost the t/o battle and still won.

also cashed foles no int at evens

im as happy as the next guy that the Eagles pulled it off but let's not act like they weren't luck AF at times

im as happy as the next guy that the Eagles pulled it off but let's not act like they weren't luck AF at times

That’s one of those plays that you sort of just know that it’s not gonna go your way no matter what. I’ll maintain my opinion that Sarkisian had a terrible year as they averaged almost 12 points less per game. Idk why they don’t run the ball once on 1st or 2nd in those last 4 plays and that matt Ryan softball toss was horrific.

I’m pissed off man.

Overall tho they played the more solid football

live bet Raptors. Warriors have been busy with travel and frequent games. I got them at +18.5 and i still think there's value on current +10 lines

Pats -14 was a bargain lol too bad i didnt have the cojones to bet it..at least i got them in a teaser

im betting that brown is not close to 100 percent and will be used more of a decoy to prevent further injury. the pinny line has moved against pitt and dimes has pulled the player prop bets on pitts receivers. i bought the yrd overs on bryant and smith-schuster and the yrd under on brown

@EzFlyer Stanimal -185 against Ricardas Berankis lol.

If I bet him he loses if I bet RB he wins in straights.

im betting that brown is not close to 100 percent and will be used more of a decoy to prevent further injury. the pinny line has moved against pitt and dimes has pulled the player prop bets on pitts receivers. i bought the yrd overs on bryant and smith-schuster and the yrd under on brown

I tend to agree. There's reports saying the exact same thing you are saying about Brown's leg. He's going to "try to give it a go". He might just be a decoy, and he honestly might not even finish the game. I like the overs for JJSS and Bryant too, because although Jacksonville's corners are an amazing young duo, they take chances and have given up some big plays late in the year. And the yardage totals are low enough for JJSS and Bryant (because Brown is playing) that it really only takes one long completion to go over. It's REALLY hard to imagine both losing anyway. I played both, along with the u41 total.

I played Brees under 261.5 passing yds, Kamara total yds u90.5, and u47 total for that game too. Along with Keenum passing TD's o1.5 at + odds. That dome is going to be LOUD as long as the Saints don't get a big lead. That Vikings D is NASTY, and I think can hold the Saints in check like they did way back in week 1.

Did well in NFL yesterday so im adding another 1u to the under 41 steelers/jags so im in 4u total

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back