now in Florida: wild monkeys spreading lethal herpes to humans

Florida, i keep saying that the entire place can be sold to chinese business men we could get like 200 bucks for it easy

Some biologists question if Floridians are fully human.
When I have to admit that I was born and raised in Florida, I preface it by stating that I'm actually from a foreign country with it's own insane rules of existence.

Obviously in Florida you need to wear a condom while screwing a monkey. Outside of Florida it's unclear.

they should do what they do in India --- just get bigger more imposing monkeys to scare off the macaques.

Here is one of the bigger monkeys trained for security for the 2010 Commonwealth games in Delhi.

article-1316275-0B621C35000005DC-365_634x384.jpg
dang those are cute as fuck too. We need to introduce them ASAP and also Japanese snow macaques to Yellowstone.

I think it's time to nuke florida

....and this coming from someone who currently lives there

If you don't get the reference, this was an H&M ad. It made news this past week and LeBron James got butthurt over it.

I didn't get the reference at all but pretty much assumed it.

Lethal Herpes is a cool name for a metal band.

If you don't get the reference, this was an H&M ad. It made news this past week and LeBron James got butthurt over it.

What does it have to do with the thread, though?

Maybe the pythons will eat the monkeys,

then a freak storm will hit Florida and drop them to below 0 temps and kill off the pythons.

ala simpsons

Back