Trump doesn't want immigrants from s***hole countries

Some solid posters were banned (or left).

Shame @lecter doesn't post anymore.

Libertarians and Independents don't even post in here anymore. Vicky was a very intelligent libertarian. Didn't take long for her to bail

Certain posters mass report any thing that could be misinterpreted

A terrible argument that keeps getting repeated by forever trumphers.

You could summarize your entire post into "trump isn't dumb because he got elected." All this does is try to not discuss the merits of what he just said. Which, I'd imagine, is the goal here.

And immigration reform is much more complicated that whether or not a country is a shithole or not. To pretend that this comment has somehow elevated the national conversation is just beyond derp.

You compare trump to ventura as a positive, on the ground that they both got elected by saying bombastic (translation: stupid) things; ignoring the fact that ventura ended his governership with an approval rating the in teens and is widely considered one of, if not the, worst governor in that states history.

To say that a politicians only merit is getting elected, is the just pure partisanship that cares only about winning, and nothing about performance.

No, you have this simplistic view that someone who says things that are perceived as 'dumb' by the masses must be 'clueless' and have poor self awareness. I got all of this from your previous post.

That's true in a simple black and white world, something I'd actually teach my kids to believe when they grow up... that's Life 101 for the youngins: If a man says stupid things he must be stupid. But one must progress beyond Life 101, no?

We have overwhelming evidence against the Trump-is-stupid theory. People say what a terrible businessman is he: he's a multi-billionaire. People say he couldn't be elected, he got elected with half the money spent and a bare bone staff. Why is it that he got his name all over the news for DECADES and you didn't? or anyone else for that fact? Show me your brand. Why is it that he's a fat old man but managed to get gorgeous women left and right (before the last marriage) and most of us don't? (his current wife said that she pursued him, not the other way around) The kind of women most of you could not even touch till the day you go to the grave? Why is it that everything he says changes the world but not you? Why are you now living under his rules but he's not living under your rules? See the disparity? He did a lot more that getting elected. He got elected in style, dictating his own rules as he went along.

If you think saying shithole is stupid, consider this: Make America Great Again was corny but now the whole country is saying it. Jeb Bush was a shoe-in for the nomination until Trump branded him 'low energy'. Marco Rubio was viewed as a rising star in the party until 'Little Marco'. I've heard of his name even when Romney ran. Now I think he' s a little kid, 'Light Weight' as Trump put it. Ted Cruz looked pretty good until "Lying Ted". Hillary was lock for the Presidency until "Crooked Hillary". Kim Jong Un was the scary supreme leader until 'Rocket Man'. Now poor, virtuous, proud Haiti becomes a 'shithole'. Once Trump brands something, it sticks. Now it's a little harder to have sympathy for 'poor immigrants' now that they have been branded as shithole dwellers and worse yet 'rapists'. "Rapists' was viewed as a profoundly stupid thing to say at the time but it got him beating everyone of his 17 rivals.

Look at the overwhelming evidence and check your judgement. If you think Trump is clueless and and lacks self awareness after all he's done, you're the one who's clueless.

Last edited:
What are some of the racist policies affecting American citizens that Trump is supposed to have implemented?

Considering representative government's and individualism are uniquely western and European values, someone's ethnicity is pretty informative with regard to that, yes.

Did you just lay individualism solely at the feet of the west and europeans? Good god. You might be dumber than I thought, which is saying something.

3e3.png
You’re more of a problem with this then most of his stupid #maga daddy fans you’re the new RIP of the WR. RIP attacked Obama on how he was Muslim and all that BS, it looks the same coming from the other side .

You’re more of a problem with this then most of his stupid #maga daddy fans you’re the new RIP of the WR. RIP attacked Obama on how he was Muslim and all that BS, it looks the same coming from the other side .
Except that Trump actually said all those things, and is a racist. There is no reason at all to believe that Obama is a Muslim.

Look at the overwhelming evidence and check your judgement. If you think Trump is clueless and and lacks self awareness after all he's done, you're the one who's clueless.

This is just a longer rehash of the same poor argument you laid out before. If you want to teach kids something, and you could use this lesson yourself, teach them to evaluate an argument on the merits. Look at that particular claim, and see if it holds up.

The moment you start pleading for people to please look anywhere except what trump actually said, it becomes clear that you aren't even going to try to defend it. And that's likely because deep down you know it's dumb and want to change the subject.

It's just a step away from the trumper attempts to deflect any criticism of him by pointing to his net worth. It doesn't just miss the point, it purposefully tries to avoid it.

Where else did individualism develop?

One might say Greece (the creators of that thing called democracy), Egypt, Sumeria. Those are the oldest human civilizations, and not one of them constitutes what we now know as the West.

Except that Trump actually said all those things, and is a racist. There is no reason at all to believe that Obama is a Muslim.

Stop pretending there is a difference between something completely made up, and a list of things someone has actually said. That's such an r-selected trait.

One might say Greece (the creators of that thing called democracy), Egypt, Sumeria. Those are the oldest human civilizations, and not one of them constitutes what we now know as the West.

Yeah, Greece is considered the West dude.... that's not really controversial.

Before I push your shit in with the ecological and evolutionary reasons why communities in Europe developed individualism and a universal understanding of ethics, while other ethnicities did not, does any other region come to mind?

Egypt and Sumeria are out. That was a stupid comment about them respecting individualism. Anywhere in Asia come to mind? Africa? North America? South America? The aborigines of Australia? Madagascar maybe?

Greece is part of Europe/the West you moron. Now present evidence of individualism in ancient Egypt and Sumer (not 'Sumeria').

The fact you need to point this out speaks volumes .

Stop pretending there is a difference between something completely made up, and a list of things someone has actually said. That's such an r-selected trait.
Lol what is with you guys and throwing around "r-selected" all of the sudden , what crackpot site are you getting this from ?

very interesting

Greece is part of Europe/the West you moron. Now present evidence of individualism in ancient Egypt and Sumer (not 'Sumeria').

I hope this guy responds, because I have a dick of facts waiting to take his butt cheeks like I'm a lifer at San Quentin.

Back