Chelsea Manning running for Senate in Maryland...

Chelsea Manning (LGBTQ+RSTLNE)

Lol at all the people so butthurt by this. Good for her for trying to shake things up. She wont win obviously, but hopefully she opens some eyes along the way

Will challenge Dem Sen Ben Cardin in a primary.

What a shit show. I'd much rather her run third party even. She won't get 20% against Cardin in the primary, but will be a damn mock/attack point until then.

Agreed. Disgusting.

Arpio, Manning, Moore, The rock, Oprah....

What in the fuck has this post Trump politics become?

I mean, neither The Rock nor Oprah (nor Kanye) have expressed serious desires to run for office.

And these types of celebrity "what if they ran" stories have always been around, and almost never come to anything. It's just that post-Trump it's possible.

What a shit show. I'd much rather her run third party even. She won't get 20% against Cardin in the primary, but will be a damn mock/attack point until then.

Put him back in prison!

Why Maryland?! She'd win in CA without a problem.

In my view she should still be in prison and should not have been allowed to transition into a woman while in prison.

Both are needless luxuries for someone that reckless and unrepentant about their recklessness.

I noticed you said her.....do you really think that's a female?

Lol at all the people so butthurt by this. Good for her for trying to shake things up. She wont win obviously, but hopefully she opens some eyes along the way
31945.png

I'm fine with the commutation of Manning's sentence, but I'd never trust her with state secrets after the slipshod manner in which she just dumped a bunch of Intel in Assange's lap.

She's got my vote

Come at me bros

<{cum@me}>

Who gives a shit if a tranny wants to run. If the person understands the role Of the senate seat and if they have a good platform, why should it bother you.

The problem is these people have no clue and aren't fit for the role. That includes Oprah, trump, the rock, etc etc etc

I was okay with the commuted sentence because she was living in some really nasty torment that didn't seem necessary. But that was more considering her mental health and the unlikely possibility of her being a danger again, plus the disgusting environment of US surveillance and secrecy. A senate run takes some fucking brass after what she did. It's her right though, and if Maryland wants her, Maryland deserves her.

Back