Not open for further replies.
gonna try to sleep now

night guysss

braaaaaaaaappppppppppppppppppp

1st comment lolz
"I'M OFFENDED BY THIS MONKEY SHIRT SO IM GONNA ACT LIKE A MONKEY"

-BLACK PEOPLE LOGIC

Most likely.

Zidane’s post game press conferences are unintentional comedy.

He basically always says he’s pleased with the players performance — even when they lose and the reporters usually ask him about Benzema’s bad performance and he brushes them off and says Benzema is one of Madrid’s key components and that he’d never get rid of him.

Also everyone says Morata and James were big blows to Madrid, but to me Pepe was an even bigger blow. Their defense is shambles this season and I think it’s noticeable now that Pepe was the better CB between him and Ramos.

basically just protecting the players with that type of response, clearly he is not gonna say "oh yeah benzema basically was a traffic cone out there".

harrykanegoals_800x450.jpg
@blokeybloke and @Carl Drogo liking this, Poch Nation BLESS!

Oh shit. Zak Cummings slipped and split his head open getting out of the tub during weight cut and is out.

Meanwhile, Uriah Hall had a seizure and almost died cutting weight.

Oh shit. Zak Cummings slipped and split his head open getting out of the tub during weight cut and is out.

oh shit

Fake sport.

Damn.

These fighters need to fight at their natural weight or at least cut weight the right way.

Last edited:
Tennessee Titans 7-21 Footlocker Patriots

These NFL referees make La Liga refs look like choirboys

Dembele's finally fit & Wanyama's only a gm away from being so too. Just in time to face Pool, Utd & Arsenal within a month.

2nd is up for grabs & i'm fairly confident Spurs will finish top 4 now, at minimum.

Who's your current top 4 prediction? A month ago I thought Chelsea and United were clear favourites, now I'm back to any 3 of 5 joining City.

If pushed, United > Chelsea > Spurs > Pool > Arsenal.

Hoping United's recent mini wobble was a blip. They've effectively just had a mid-season break of 10 days, so that should stand them in good shape (blessing in disguise losing to Bristol, perhaps).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back