Invicta 27 - Kianzad vs Kaufman - Kansas City

Seems like only yesterday when Invicta fights were worth watching. Even the prelims used to be good.

First 2 fights on Invicta 27 sucked, especially fight #2.

Seems like only yesterday when Invicta fights were worth watching. Even the prelims used to be good.

First 2 fights on Invicta 27 sucked, especially fight #2.

I vehemently disagree. This Thai girl is a great prospect. Awesome knees & elbows and trips. You can see her striking experience. These are exactly the kind of debuting or 1-0 type of fighters they need to build on the prelims to fill their divisions.

I vehemently disagree. This Thai girl is a great prospect. Awesome knees & elbows and trips. You can see her striking experience. These are exactly the kind of debuting or 1-0 type of fighters they need to build on the prelims to fill their divisions.
Last minute addition of "vehemently." I like your style. :)

Anyway, if you think she looked good, okay then. She wasn't good from my point of view.

Nice performance from Mallory Martin. I liked her body shots and trip take downs.

I wasn't sure if she was starting to fade when R2 started or not, but it didn't matter once she got the take down.

Spencer vs. Al-Hammeed reminds me of Cerrone vs. Brown.

Action-packed striking battle, and Spencer keeps landing head kicks. Let's see what happens when Al-Hammeed starts to slow down.

Yeah, Spencer's fights have been entertaining in Invicta thus far.

She still has plenty to work on, but she reminds me of a better version of Leslie Smith, both in fight style and her movement. Spencer has better kicks though.

Money fights about to start. I'm on Muraski as a +175 underdog vs the debuting Guamanian Brogan Walker-Sanchez.

Not sure how to score R1 of the Sanchez/Muraski fight. Possibly 1-0 to Muraski, even though she didn't do much of anything on top. Sanchez has the clear advantage on the feet.

This could turn into a shitty fight if Sanchez can't stop the TD. Muraski will just waste time on top and win a UD.

Not sure we're allowed to give spoilers in this thread since there isn't a pbp up. Don't want ya to get banned.

Edit: That's not a spoiler lol. Sorry

Muraski looking good, up 20-18 after two rounds, imho.

I give Round 2 to Sanchez. The TD by Muraski with 15 seconds left didn't mean anything, as Sanchez instantly wiggled her body into a failed leg lock where she held her leg until the round was over and was basically stalled out.

All three rounds were kind of close, so I'm not sure who won.

Shitty fight either way.

R1: Muraski, I guess?
R2: Sanchez, but not dominant
R3: Muraski, maybe? Closest round of the fight

Was a close bout with the way they were clinching, shame to lose that split decision.

I am on all the favs going forward, but Kauffman looking so soft is a concern.

Jacobson is in danger of losing this unless she can stay on top and do damage in round 3.

Jacobson gave away round1 with fixing her top. I think she won 2 and now dominating 3

I liked how Nichols fought though. Just could not stop the te.

Back