is this for real?

Why is it embarrassing?

Because it shows our level of backwards thinking...people are people and if you want to learn actual legit wrestling sexual orientation has NOTHING to do with the sport...Now let me head out to Serra’s Hetro BJ school..I have a class..

how did u even get half way through that class and how did nobody tell the main instructor?
I think the main instructor knew already. The way everybody reacted when he asked if anyone else was taking a shower showed me that everyone else already knew. I guess it was just one of those things that people know but don't speak about. I just carried on with the class thinking I must have been imagining things but I'm pretty sure in hindsight that I wasn't.

Why is it embarrassing?

Because it shows our level of backwards thinking...people are people and if you want to learn actual legit wrestling sexual orientation has NOTHING to do with the sport...Now let me head out to Serra’s Hetro BJ school..I have a class..

When I lived in New York I trained at Twin Towers for a time, some of the wrestlers from The Metro would come to the practices, a few were serious wrestlers, but the majority of the metro guys were there for other reasons. One actually was kicked out, and it was very rare for anybody to get kicked out, for inappropriately touching other wrestlers. Furthermore, the guy who was kicked out would go to local college matches with his head gear and ask to wrestle the various wrestlers after the match. It was creepy.

I think the main instructor knew already. The way everybody reacted when he asked if anyone else was taking a shower showed me that everyone else already knew. I guess it was just one of those things that people know but don't speak about. I just carried on with the class thinking I must have been imagining things but I'm pretty sure in hindsight that I wasn't.

i hope u never went back and i cant believe guys would go there after knowing this wtf?

When I lived in New York I trained at Twin Towers for a time, some of the wrestlers from The Metro would come to the practices, a few were serious wrestlers, but the majority of the metro guys were there for other reasons. One actually was kicked out, and it was very rare for anybody to get kicked out, for inappropriately touching other wrestlers. Furthermore, the guy who was kicked out would go to local college matches with his head gear and ask to wrestle the various wrestlers after the match. It was creepy.

lmaoooooo bet he liked to "funk"

i hope u never went back and i cant believe guys would go there after knowing this wtf?
Well as I said he wasn't the normal instructor so when we went back next week it was our usual instructor and I just avoided rolling with the guy in question.

lmaoooooo bet he liked to "funk"

Yes, this guy was a complete fucking creep. He was a New York City Public Schools teacher, I remember he was once "helping" coach one of the high school teams, and he was immediately banned from coaching. God knows what he did.

Yes, this guy was a complete fucking creep. He was a New York City Public Schools teacher, I remember he was once "helping" coach one of the high school teams, and he was immediately banned from coaching. God knows what he did.
did he lose his job

Back