UFC OWES ME BLOOD FOR NO FIGHT TONIGHT!

Headkicktoleg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
BLOODDDDDDDDCDDDDD

Dana the drunk ass Pats fan can fuck off. I want fights. What an asshat.

BLOODDDDDDDDCDDDDD

Dana the drunk ass Pats fan can fuck off. I want fights. What an asshat.
If you used that small brain it would not be tough to figure out that he does NOT wanna go head to head with the NFL. But a guy like you doesnt understand that it is a business first.

If you used that small brain it would not be tough to figure out that he does NOT wanna go head to head with the NFL. But a guy like you doesnt understand that it is a business first.

You're not a good person

@NotoriousMillions Where you at bitch. Didn't you say Titans were going to beat the Patriots? You know football as much as mma

Slow down on those Beers bruv

8b78d8a0ea867fc4886cf3ac1f1b4cf9.jpg

Is it a Walid Ismaël joke ?

If yes

Good one

what he said

You don't hold a UFC event to compete against the fucking NFL playoffs .......... most of the UFC audience is American - as such most of the UFC fans are NFL fans. Unless you are okay with LOW numbers you do NOT compete with the NFL playoffs. Would be like a England event trying to compete with the Premier league title game.

If you used that small brain you would see he likes to watch Pats and doesn't ever schedule fights when they play.

If you used that small brain you would see he likes to watch Pats and doesn't ever schedule fights when they play.
Explain to me how it would make any sense to go against a NFL playoff game that dominates your key demographic? I'll wait

Dumb. Maybe he is a Pats fan but that has literally ZERO to do with having the event on Sunday. NFL playoffs are the biggest sporting event in the US - it isn't close. You do not compete against it if u like money

Back