UFC OWES ME BLOOD FOR NO FIGHT TONIGHT!

BLOODDDDDDDDCDDDDD

Dana the drunk ass Pats fan can fuck off. I want fights. What an asshat.

"Ronda's used maxi pad from April 2015. My best offer and it is not going to get that good again," - Dana White
dana-white-money-e1391096326933.jpg

If you used that small brain you would see he likes to watch Pats and doesn't ever schedule fights when they play.

The large brain is in the skull. The small brain is in the tip of the penis.

"Ronda's used maxi pad from April 2015. My best offer and it is not going to get that good again," - Dana White
dana-white-money-e1391096326933.jpg

The large brain is in the skull. The small brain is in the tip of the penis.
I can't argue with that.

isn't it a three day weekend because of Martin Luther King day Monday and wanted to be creative with Sunday broadcast?

Worse than being a Titans fan is me being a Chiefs fan, knowing we blew an 18 point lead at half to that team. Oh,........... and started the season out with a win over the Patriots in Foxborough.. bloodyhell. Should be us playing that game tonight. AND no fights? double bloodyhell

I'm glad the fights are tomorrow, will help me forget the inevitable Vikings loss

Going head to head with any football game, much less a playoff game, is super retarded. dana-white-shit-eatin-grin.jpg Ya fucking goof

@NotoriousMillions Where you at bitch. Didn't you say Titans were going to beat the Patriots? You know football as much as mma

Lmao why are you tagging me as if I give two shits about fooseball. I don't even know what the fuck you are you talking about. Its sad you can frequently recall my posts better than I can, what an obsessed little wierdo. Hopefully the FBI raids you soon so I have one less fan girl to deal with.

Back