NFL Discussion v72: The Yoffs

Who will win it all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy into conspiracies and all that shit, and I'm also rooting for the Patriots here.

But it's been a weird game. Refs seemed to have tripped up the Titan's O pretty good, on top of Henry doing some boneheaded shit.

What was be saying?
I missed the first half.

He said something to the effect of the game should be tied (14-14) but there were two penalties against the Titans that shouldn't have happened and derailed the Titans.

giphy.gif

Bullshit.

Every person here gives Brady and that team their due credit. Theyre incredible.

That doesnt change the fact that theyre gift wrapped penalties more times than anyone can count.
To be fair, as a Pats fan I have noticed they've been getting more favorable calls this year than usual. It's slightly annoying as a fan to see 95% negative comments here. But again, being fair, I might be saying similar shit if I was from somewhere else.

What I should probably do, and I'm not being facetious, is join a Pats fan forum and I can go there instead during games. I've just been coming here during games because this is basically the only forum I actively post on. I can't expect non-Pats fans to be positive. You raised a good point.

To be fair, as a Pats fan I have noticed they've been getting more favorable calls this year than usual. It's slightly annoying as a fan to see 95% negative comments here. But again, being fair, I might be saying similar shit if I was from somewhere else.

What I should probably do, and I'm not being facetious, is join a Pats fan forum and I can go there instead during games. I've just been coming here during games because this is basically the only forum I actively post on. I can't expect non-Pats fans to be positive. You raised a good point.

No one ever notices when they don't get calls though or calls against them. That's even more annoying.

If I were a Pats fan Id be the biggest heel ever. Just full on embrace the hate. Let it flow through you.

I also remember living in New England when the Pats lost to GB in the SB. Their 'fans' genuinely didn't even care. They were more upset that the Yankees won the WS that year than that they lost the SB.

I also remember living in New England when the Pats lost to GB in the SB. Their 'fans' genuinely didn't even care. They were more upset that the Yankees won the WS that year than that they lost the SB.

I don't know who you talked to, but it wasn't anyone I knew.

Lol at the refs trying to even out the flag totals on this drive. Gotta cover your tracks.

No one ever notices when they don't get calls though or calls against them. That's even more annoying.

Yeah but to be fair most of the penalties called against NE were after the game was in hand. Also, they seemed to stiff the Titans with penalties at the most opportune times.

Dude... I've been since Grogan and Bears beating is 45-3 in the Superbowl.
I was just out of diapers then, LOL. My dad was basically just a Celtics fan so pretty much all of my early sports memories involve the Celtics. I didn't start following the Patriots until the mid-90s, around the same time I started following the UFC/MMA. Watching the Patriots get crushed by Favre and the Packers was my version of the Bears beat down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back