Powerful new anabolic not yet banned by USADA

With Osta, none at all and I didn’t run a PCT. I did 8 weeks at I think 20mgs a day. I’d had some long term ligament pain that went away almost immediately. I put on 8 pounds (and kept it) without raising my bf%. To be fair, my diet was on point and I trained hard, but I increased my max across the board.
With LGD, I’m doing 8 weeks at 10mgs and I’ll do some sort of PCT at the end. I may not need it, but it won’t hurt. My body feels good. Like a compressed spring.
yeah I posted a link to some guy who took both TRT and Ostarine and he said Ostarine was amazing, he put on several pounds of muscle in a few months and was on a cutting diet, and he claims no sides

Another guy said unlike Roids you dont lose those gains after going off, how is that possible?

Its almost too good to be true.

yeah I posted a link to some guy who took both TRT and Ostarine and he said Ostarine was amazing, he put on several pounds of muscle in a few months and was on a cutting diet, and he claims no sides

Another guy said unlike Roids you dont lose those gains after going off, how is that possible?

I was not on a cutting diet, but I didn’t lose gains when I ended my cycle. I would say before you do any SARM, to meet with a nutritionist and get your macros and calories sorted out.

sounds great. mma fight i take it. or no rules, because fuck headbutts work great on bjj bitches.

Look at your name, you're an angst riddled heavy metal loving pussy who has never been in a fight let alone been in one that led to criminal charges or even a court appearance. You can't fight. You've never trained and you probably can't drive because you're 11. Your understanding of steroids is abysmal, your understanding of SARMS is even worse. Please educate yourself and stick to the fucking topic or at least harass Contempt in the inbox so we don't all have to put up with your homo little bullshit claims.

maybe he sells them :confused:

Look at your name, you're an angst riddled heavy metal loving pussy who has never been in a fight let alone been in one that led to criminal charges or even a court appearance. You can't fight. You've never trained and you probably can't drive because you're 11. Your understanding of steroids is abysmal, your understanding of SARMS is even worse. Please educate yourself and stick to the fucking topic or at least harass Contempt in the inbox so we don't all have to put up with your homo little bullshit claims.
Go fuck yourself. What the fu
Go fuck yourself you frail handed bitch. The argument had nothing to do with you
Fight is on you tube is called dread slams. I dont know fuck all about PEDs but I know only pussies and roid freaks take take them

Go fuck yourself you frail handed bitch. The argument had nothing to do with you
Fight is on you tube is called dread slams. I dont know fuck all about PEDs but I know only pussies and roid freaks take take them

I typed in Dread Slams is this you?

The skinny one. O wait

Guess.

The short hair guy? you are a boxer background judging from your ability to cover up and roll and block and deflect those shots you studied boxing, do you still fight that video was from 10 years ago almost

The short hair guy? you are a boxer background judging from your ability to cover up and roll and block and deflect those shots you studied boxing, do you still fight that video was from 10 years ago almost
First off sorry about all the bullshit I've posted it was a long running argument with contempt about him calling DC fat. I was trying to get him to fight seeming as he initiated the challenge. I offered it on a proper mma card but he was only interested in backyard scrap for cash, which was cool by me. have not had any legit fights for years but I still box and get in the occasional fight (this is what woldog is referring to. I'm on probation for fracturing someone's jaw)

Please be careful you're going to damage that frail intellect of yours. If you want to have an actual civilized discussion feel free to reply to my DM. Otherwise stop being a cunt and enjoy using the forum ya big ballbag.

Please be careful you're going to damage that frail intellect of yours. If you want to have an actual civilized discussion feel free to reply to my DM. Otherwise stop being a cunt and enjoy using the forum ya big ballbag.
Some of the best enjoyment I have had on sherdog is arguing with people. I use the technique forum if I'm looking for decent conversation. What are your thoughts on Dave sands?

First off sorry about all the bullshit I've posted it was a long running argument with contempt about him calling DC fat. I was trying to get him to fight seeming as he initiated the challenge. I offered it on a proper mma card but he was only interested in backyard scrap for cash, which was cool by me. have not had any legit fights for years but I still box and get in the occasional fight (this is what woldog is referring to. I'm on probation for fracturing someone's jaw)

Man I was impressed when that dread lock guy threw that fast combo on you, he didn't hit you one bit it you were deflecting those shots like experienced top level boxers.

I only really seen Rampage Jackson utilize a similar guard in MMA, he would use the hands to parry and deflect and roll like an old school boxer.

not many MMA guys can do that

I bet you a lot of guys tried to take you down when they noticed you had good hands.

Man I was impressed when that dread lock guy threw that fast combo on you, he didn't hit you one bit it you were deflecting those shots like experienced top level boxers.

I only really seen Rampage Jackson utilize a similar guard in MMA, he would use the hands to parry and deflect and roll like an old school boxer.

I bet you a lot of guys tried to take you down when they noticed you had good hands.

A few people try that when they feel my punches. Aussies used to have terrible wrestling though. I taught myself wrestling watching early Ufc tapes. Thankfully mma has improved heaps in Australia in the last few years.

Even after 30 you see a drop off on recovery/performance.

When I was in my late 20's it felt like I would recover in less than 24 hours. After hitting 30 everything feels like shit in comparison.
Not saying it's shit...But I had no idea it would be this noticeable after 30. I expected this at 40, so I wouldn't be too surprised if I began juicing or doing something to help when I hit 40.
I will be 35 this year and feel almost the exact same way. Felt fantastic at 24-25... been a steady decline ever since. It's hard to understand that I could feel this much older after only 10 years.

I will be 35 this year and feel almost the exact same way. Felt fantastic at 24-25... been a steady decline ever since. It's hard to understand that I could feel this much older after only 10 years.

I'm 27 and I feel like shit.

Its weird some people are just blessed with great genetics, my coworker is 44 years old just started lifting weights 5 months ago and switched his diet and he already looks jacked, no steroids either he isn't super huge but he has lean muscles

while my other coworker who is younger than him and they both decided to make the change together and as training partners, he hasnt made any drastic progress he lost body fat though but he never put on the type of hard muscle definition as the other guy.

This guy is 45 years old he started working out for a few months and eating clean and he was able to improve his body this is how my 44 year old coworker friends transformation looked but slighlty more muscular than this. and he never took any steroids.
main-qimg-a42005bfc3cae2e883dd10ddf5023e60-c

Last edited:
Its weird some people are just blessed with great genetics, my coworker is 44 years old just started lifting waits 5 months ago and switched his diet and he already looks jacked, no steroids either he isn't super huge but he has lean muscles

while my other coworker who is younger than him and they both decided to make the change together and as training partners, he hasnt made any drastic progress he lost body fat though but he never put on the type of hard muscle definition as the other guy.

This guy is 45 years old he started working out for a few months and eating clean and he was able to improve his body this is how my 44 year old coworker friends transformation looked but slighlty more muscular than this. and he never took any steroids.

That's pretty impressive. I would expect that to be more of a 1-2 year transformation with real dedication. And for most guys that probably is true. Like you say some guys just have the right genetics to gain. Just like some guys have the genetics to be obese.

Its weird some people are just blessed with great genetics, my coworker is 44 years old just started lifting waits 5 months ago and switched his diet and he already looks jacked, no steroids either he isn't super huge but he has lean muscles

From that to that in a few months, does he take some sort of natural "testosterone booster" as well........<45>

I am going to say, either he was in better shape than you think to begin with, or your concept of time is terrible..... A few months.....<45>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back