Fox News bows to the gender pronoun BS

How can a male who then becomes female be offended at being called she or her? Makes no sense, it's what she wanted. For years he would of longed to be a female and to be treated like female, now she is, she and her are offensive?

I knew a transexual once and she never raised this issue at all, she loved being female. She'd often walk around topless coz she said she was so proud of her new tits!

That's right, you don't get it. You should do some learning and be more sensitive about the issue. It's not an each to their own issue either.

Lol Id rather not waste my time getting to know about freaks

Right-wing snowflakes are so easily aggrieved. How in fucks name does this affect you in any way?

You have to admit though. It's the dumbest shit you ever heard.

I identify myself as a dragon. If you don't call me a pink dragon I'm going to sue you!

Why do you want to normalize genital mutilation (which many trans people do to themselves), just to satisfy their mental illness?

What happened to individual liberty and adults having control over their self-determination?

I expected more egregious bowing by Fox than what was in the OP.

But I'm still mildly enraged.

I’d call a he a “she” or a she a “he,” based on request.

That’s just an issue of reality.

But I will NOT call a single person “they.”

That’s an issue of grammar. I am not always sure about reality, but damnit, I am almost always sure about grammar.

The gender pronoun stuff is crap.

But is this anything close to the most embarrassing, egregious, immoral, degenerate thing that great bastion of journalism and ethics Fox news and their employees have ever done?

But I will NOT call a single person “they.”

That’s an issue of grammar. I am not always sure about reality, but damnit, I am almost always sure about grammar.
Lol, transphobe.

There's something funny about people who don't want to conform their language getting all pissy about how strangers refer to other strangers.

I don't get it, I'd be so much more offended by being called a them, instead of a him or her, even if they use the wrong gender. Them makes it sound like an object, not a person.

Oh well, to each their own I guess.
Lol at being offended by being referred to as them

snowflakes everywhere, it's a winter wonderland

Back