If you got paid $1,000,000 to fight a UFC fighter, who would fight and who would not fight?

but if we're being really real, i would fuck CM Punk up. I'm sorry, there's just no way i'm not hitting him in the face really hard or choking him.

i would fight paige van zant to ask her for a date in the octagon.
so 1 mio with a date with van zant is a good deal bro.

740full-paige-vanzant.jpg
Why do we have to keep pretending she's hot?

Everyone makes fun of him but I've heard his grappling is actually fairly good, his standup is really bad though.

I 'm pretty sure I saw a video back in the day of him submitting Drew Fickett or someone like that at a grappling tournament
Fickett? Shit. I'd get humiliated. I'm a big guy and tossed all my buddies around back in the day but yeah. I thought Wang was a karate guy for some reason.

Fickett? Shit. I'd get humiliated. I'm a big guy and tossed all my buddies around back in the day but yeah. I thought Wang was a karate guy for some reason.
asian racism again. dammit. lol

Yeah, I cant find the video but Wang beat him with a leglock of some sort. Heel hook, I think

... Fear the Wang

I wanna fight Cody McKenzie.. I spent enough years living in AK, it'd probably sell out the booths AND tables at the Linwood bar in Seldovia.

If it was 1million, tax free and I received 'fighter insurance' to fix whatever they fucked - anyone. I'm not saying that to be a tough guy or anything, but that's just so much fucking money. Explaining to people why a 300lbs Hunto KO'd me into Bolivia wouldn't be hard when the words '1million' came out of my wired jaw.

I'd fight Stipe, Ngannou, Jon Jones, Conor McGregor and Platinum Perry all at once so long as they let me be blindfolded and fight with one arm tied behind my back. Oh! And i would do it for $50000 instead of the million. Yeah! That's what i would do!

As long as i had my 100 metre dash time just below Usain Bolts best then i would take any of them on.

If it has to be a "top fighter" then I'd at least go with someone in my own weight range WW-MW (or lower lol). I'd rather be submitted by Nate than KO'd by Francis. Seems like common sense.

I said he'd easily beat me, and that hencould mount me and beat the shit out of me if he wanted to. I never said that i could win or even be competitive in any way shape or form. I am really strong, at least compared to the average guy. My deadlift is just short of 500lbs and I bench 260. Never claimed that would make a difference vs. Maia, i said its the only thing that i have that would translate to a fight at all.

But by all means, go ahead and pretend you know what you're talking about.
I believe you, and I trust you greatly. I'm only here to bear witness to your grandeur.

I've been through worse for free. There isn't a single fighter I wouldn't fight for a million. It's not a fight to the death. There's a ref and rules. Yeah I'll get knocked out but one knockout and I have million dollars.

I would fight absolutely anyone for I million dollars and I would try to win too.

There is no UFC fighter that I wouldn't fight for a million dollars. That said, I would prefer to fight some little fucking twerp like Ray Borg than Jon Jones.
Pretty sure that twerp KOs you and if I had it I would pay $1M just to see it.

For a million dollars most people would probably fight anyone. I guess I'd pick someone who doesn't do leglocks, armbars, or oblique kicks to minimize my chances of any permanent injury.
Meanwhile there are other sports and hobbies that people do for free for fun that I wouldn't actually attempt for a million dollars, plenty of things where you'd basically be guaranteed life long injury.

Conor. I'd make 1 mil, then I'd make several mil in the rematch since I'd be the only one he'd be willing to fight.

I'd also fight GSP for the same reason.

Back