H&M Looted and Ransacked Across South Africa by Anti-Racism Protestors

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? Definitely not the sharpest monkey in the jungle. Photo evidence, video evidence and eyewitness accounts not enough for you?

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/...ired-in-hm-protests-as-shop-looted-20180113-2

Yes, I see thousands of dollars worth of clothes laying on the ground. Do you not know what "looted" means?

Regarding your "monkey" remark, if you want people to believe you are not racist, you are doing a terrible job.

I've seen looted stores

Yes, I see thousands of dollars worth of clothes laying on the ground. Do you not know what "looted" means?

Regarding your "monkey" remark, if you want people to believe you are not racist, you are doing a terrible job.
The truly stupid love to pull out the racist card when they have nothing else left. You were at that stage 3 posts ago. There were videos of EFF members ransacking the store, and eyewitness seeing looting. Despite multiple sources, you kept on denying it. Putting your head in your ass doesn't erase the facts, and facts don't care about your skin color.

Whoever came up with that ad and whoever signed off on its released have got to be the stupidest people alive to not see that this could be taken in the wrong way.

so you're blaming the violence on the ad agency? very similar to blaming Muslim terror/riots on cartoonists or youtubers.

You'd like to see video evidence and yet you're pretty sure some white people were involved? Your contradiction within two sentences makes my head spin. South African police confirmed there was looting and rubber bullets fired to disperse the protestors, organized by the Economic Freedom Fighters. This is the group that splinters from African National Congress because the ANC was too moderate on black rights.

Screenshot-2015-10-27-14.58.23.jpg

effmarchtues22.jpg-large2212122.jpg

Let's play of game of finding the whiteys from the above photos, the same group that organized the protest. You said you're sure white people were involved right?

Yeah I'm sure those 8% whiteys responsible for majority of the crimes in South Africa.

Silly me wanting actual proof... I just find it peculiar that no cell phone footage has emerged yet.

The truly stupid love to pull out the racist card when they have nothing else left. You were at that stage 3 posts ago. There were videos of EFF members ransacking the store, and eyewitness seeing looting. Despite multiple sources, you kept on denying it. Putting your head in your ass doesn't erase the facts, and facts don't care about your skin color.

The video shows the kid knocking stuff down. The photo show thousands of dollars worth of merchandise just laying on the floor. I have seen looted stores and this is not one of them lol. But hey, believe what you want to believe, if it fits your agenda.

Also, It's not "the race card" when you call certain people monkey and "low intelligence". Ask yourself are those the words of someone who isn't racist?

I legit feel sorry for you. Your parents must have passed on their racism to you. It's not your fault kid.

If the hoodie is real, it is odd is all to come out with something like that in this day and age.

But, let's be real too, if that cracker hoodie was made would there be a similar reaction? No.

The video shows the kid knocking stuff down. The photo show thousands of dollars worth of merchandise just laying on the floor. I have seen looted stores and this is not one of them lol. But hey, believe what you want to believe, if it fits your agenda.

Also, It's not "the race card" when you call certain people monkey and "low intelligence". Ask yourself are those the words of someone who isn't racist?

I legit feel sorry for you. Your parents must have passed on their racism to you. It's not your fault kid.
That's one store, and multiple stores were affected as reported by major media outlets. Despite eye witness account reported by a legitimate news source, you refuse to accept the fact that looting was observed in at least one instance. My monkey remark was a play on the shirt that started this hypersensitive reaction, and just as I expected, you pulled the racist card. Do you associate jungle monkey and low intelligence to yourself or your own race? If so, it seems like you're the one with the problematic worldview against your own. Feel sorry for yourself, because you're not going to any place in life based on your poor logic alone, possibly the result of absentee parents.

Silly me wanting actual proof... I just find it peculiar that no cell phone footage has emerged yet.
I posted a footage. Go ahead and point out the white guy if you will. You are silly for wanting proof, but at the same time saying white people were there without any proof.

Lol at all the racist douche bags with their stereotypical implications. Neglecting the fact that there are tons of white South Africans...
This store was looted by guys named Todd.

It's painful how dumb these people are.

You are a complete retard. Trying to deny the fact that these “protesters” are thieves. LOL

Rioters... they are rioters. Shitty people looking for any shitty excuse to act like animals.

Mess with the monkey you get the nanner

Idiots.

Funny quote from worldstar..
“I’m not sure who the coolest monkey in the jungle is,but I know who’s the most triggered”

What would the lesson be here for companies? Don't use blacks in ads because you can't think of all the ways some racist might think it is really about blacks being X

Then they're fucked for not using any people of African descent. The tentacles of cultural marxism are inescapable.

Lol at all the racist douche bags with their stereotypical implications. Neglecting the fact that there are tons of white South Africans...

Look at the photographs of said riots.

How many whites do you see?

Whites are fighting for basic rights in South Aftica, as they are either being pushed out or killed whilst the government does nothing to address it. I doubt they give two shits about some H&M ad.

Does it seem like South Africa has really gone downhill recently? I am having trouble figuring out why.

(sarcasm indicated by underlined text)

Listen to a podcast by a Suidlander. No idea if they're just racist, but if even half of what they describe is true, its absolutely disgusting.

Back