Palestinians vs Isrealis, explained in very simple terms.

To be fair they did try and generally buy land that was least inhabited. Also though keep in mind it was only ever a small proportion of the land that zionist organisations ever bought.
That's sort of a misconception actually. One of the Zionist slogans was something like "A land without a people for a people without a land" and this was based on the perception that Palestine, or parts of its agricultural land, were not heavily populated but this was not necessarily true, or at least not as true as was believed by Zionists, and was based on some faulty info. There were images of Palestine that circulated showing ghost towns devoid of any inhabitants but the reason for this was because those towns were basically seasonal towns and were left empty for part of the year but inhabited and farmed for the rest. But the perception was too attractive for those who wanted to see a state for the Jews so it persisted.

Its true they only bought part of the land but they did also eventually expel Palestinians and take land from them by force as well.

Bought the land? Lol where'd you hear that from, Rupert Murdock? Some land maybe...

Why don't you tell these fine people about the origins and first missions of the Mossad.

Or maybe you can divulge a bit on the Israeli terrorist groups who would go around harassing and expelling innocent Palestinian's by any means, including violence and murder?

You have to remember that even though most of the media is Jewish controlled, the truth is still out there, and will not be hidden.
Is that Mel Gibson

Lets say that you're sitting at home with your wife, sipping coffee and watching TV.

Someone knocks on your door, you go to answer it.

At your door, are 10 men armed with guns, telling you that according to their religion, their God told them in their dreams that your property and home belong to them, so you need to leave.

What would you do?

I'm guessing you'd have a problem with that. And if that's the case, then you can understand why the Palestinians are upset.

The British colonized the area after the fall of the Ottoman Empire in WW1.

Sykes and piko chopped up the middle East with no regard of factions, ethnic divisions or former countries. A source of TENTION still today. Typical British tactic.

The Balfour declaration by wealthy Jews tweaked the arm of the British to create a Jewish state.

After WW2 Europe DID NOT WANT THE JEWS. so Jews fled to Palestinian land.

Jews initially agreed at a 2 state solution and flooded in. So as a result they made 5 million Palestinian refugees. Palestinian passports are invalid overnight.

Jews murdered the British embassador to the UN.

The illigal apartheid state of Israel was born.

Sykes and piko chopped up the middle East with no regard of factions, ethnic divisions or former countries. A source of TENTION still today. Typical British tactic.

The Balfour declaration by wealthy Jews tweaked the arm of the British to create a Jewish state.

Jews initially agreed at a 2 state solution and flooded in. So as a result they made 5 million Palestinian refugees. Palestinian passports are invalid overnight.

Damn, someone on sherdog who actually knows his shit.

Thank you.

Yawn. There goes the apartheid canard again.

Palestinians are pissed and jealous at the development of that piece of dessert the Jews have, something they could never do.

Israel is only wealthy because of money and resources that come from elsewhere. Overseas Jews will send host nation's money, and business to Israel. That money and business should really stay with host nation. Even the WW2 reparations from Germany helped out a lot too. It was a lot of kiss and make up money they got. The Jews did not toil away on the land and made it super productive, or mined out vast reserves of precious ores.

I am not sure what the previous inhabitants can be jealous of. The Jews did not develop Palestine into something wealthy. The jews were already wealthy before they came. So its more like gentrification. If the Palis are jealous/were jealous, they be jealous and envious of the Jews before they ever showed up.

Israel is only wealthy because of money and resources that come from elsewhere. Overseas Jews will send host nation's money, and business to Israel. That money and business should really stay with host nation. Even the WW2 reparations from Germany helped out a lot too. It was a lot of kiss and make up money they got. The Jews did not toil away on the land and made it super productive, or mined out vast reserves of precious ores.

I am not sure what the previous inhabitants can be jealous of. The Jews did not develop Palestine into something wealthy. The jews were already wealthy before they came. So its more like gentrification. If the Palis are jealous/were jealous, they be jealous and envious of the Jews before they ever showed up.
Too bad there were no overseas muslims that could've done the same.

Too bad there were no overseas muslims that could've done the same.

Do what? Send money and business to Israel. I am sure there are moslem nations that do business with Israel. But if not for all the investments they already get, and have gotten since its creation, there be no point in paying them any attention.

Do what? Send money and business to Israel. I am sure there are moslem nations that do business with Israel. But if not for all the investments they already get, and have gotten since its creation, there be no point in paying them any attention.
Send money to their fellow muslims so they can be as prosperous as the israelis. Since money from abroad is the only reason israel is wealthy.

Send money to their fellow muslims so they can be as prosperous as the israelis. Since money from abroad is the only reason israel is wealthy.

I really dont know. At that time, I believe Palestine was domain of the Ottoman Turks. They moslem, but not originally from the area. Maybe they more concerned with other parts of their empire.

Either way, no one has to be as prosperous as anyone else. They just need to be content. Keeping up with the Joneses often turns out bad.

That's sort of a misconception actually. One of the Zionist slogans was something like "A land without a people for a people without a land" and this was based on the perception that Palestine, or parts of its agricultural land, were not heavily populated but this was not necessarily true, or at least not as true as was believed by Zionists, and was based on some faulty info. There were images of Palestine that circulated showing ghost towns devoid of any inhabitants but the reason for this was because those towns were basically seasonal towns and were left empty for part of the year but inhabited and farmed for the rest. But the perception was too attractive for those who wanted to see a state for the Jews so it persisted.

Its true they only bought part of the land but they did also eventually expel Palestinians and take land from them by force as well.

Its pretty apparent that the intention of much of the leadership and organisations was, and still is, to take over all of the land.

I don't care why they are wealthy or how they got there.

Right now in 2018 evaluate both civilizations and look at wich is succeeding.

Palestinians are around because Israel decides so

Let them bang since the Palestinians want to so bad, and let a clear winner and loser emerge.

I don't care why they are wealthy or how they got there.

Right now in 2018 evaluate both civilizations and look at wich is succeeding.

Palestinians are around because Israel decides so

Let them bang since the Palestinians want to so bad, and let a clear winner and loser emerge.

So you're essentially advocating Palestinian genocide?

And frankly I think you've misread the entire situation. Defending your land from invaders doesn't show an inclination towards wanting to "bang". However what does show clear aggression is using brute force srengthened through foreign aid and geopolitical posturing to oust a group of individuals with no real way to defend themselves outside of guerilla warfare.

No one has a right to life, liberty, or the pursuit of happiness. Not a fetus, not a baby, not a human. That is the mark of a savage world populated by insane motherfuckers. That's where we are today. Crazy people rule for crazy ends and the rest of us are left to scramble. The Palestinians will be wiped out by the superior firepower of the insane country of Israel. For the Palestinians, it's only a matter of time. How the Jews could go full Nazi is terrifyingly mysterious. Is magic land that important? Is ego that domineering? I don't know. But I oppose the jews on this one.

So you're essentially advocating Palestinian genocide?

And frankly I think you've misread the entire situation. Defending your land from invaders doesn't show an inclination towards wanting to "bang". However what does show clear aggression is using brute force srengthened through foreign aid and geopolitical posturing to oust a group of individuals with no real way to defend themselves outside of guerilla warfare.

No, I'm saying that in history they would have been wiped out already

I'm reading a little about Genghis Khan and war tactics back then.
When he would invade a civilization he would encircle them and slowly close in.
Killing very women , children, animal.. destroying any sign of that civilization. The killing would take days and weeks.

This happened many times throughout history. The Persians during the Greek 300 days were known for this.

Today we are more caring

Let them fight it out and determine 1 clear winner and loser. Today the lines are too blurred and the losers of the world talk like they have the power.

Killing very women , children, animal.. destroying any sign of that civilization. The killing would take days and weeks.

This happened many times throughout history. The Persians during the Greek 300 days were known for this.

Today we are more caring

Let them fight it out and determine 1 clear winner and loser. Today the lines are too blurred and the losers of the world talk like they have the power.
That is insanity...not civility. You do know that geopolitical relations should not mimic a round in the octagon, don't you? Esp. in a nuclear age.

Today we are more caring

The whole "might is right" approach is antiquated and largely irrelevant in the modern world. Drawing comparisons towards historical instances that are worlds apart contextually means very little. In this case we have the state of Israel, which was founded trough foreign interest and monetary incentives, continuing to harass the state of Palestine. Which isn't even recognized as such "compassionate" organizations like the UN. As a US citizen it's sickening to see my country funnel millions of dollars annually into a state that is a constant source of contention, when that money could be put towards improving our own country.

It would not be a fight, as a large portion of the western world has propped up Israel to the point where they're practically a superpower.

That is insanity...not civility. You do know that geopolitical relations should not mimic a round in the octagon, don't you? Esp. in a nuclear age.

That has been the way it's been throughout history more then it hasn't.

It will only get worse as the ones evolving will only do faster and the others will fall further behind.

There have been many cease fires, with only one side breaking it first all the time

The whole "might is right" approach is antiquated and largely irrelevant in the modern world. Drawing comparisons towards historical instances that are worlds apart contextually means very little. In this case we have the state of Israel, which was founded trough foreign interest and monetary incentives, continuing to harass the state of Palestine. Which isn't even recognized as such "compassionate" organizations like the UN. As a US citizen it's sickening to see my country funnel millions of dollars annually into a state that is a constant source of contention, when that money could be put towards improving our own country.

It would not be a fight, as a large portion of the western world has propped up Israel to the point where they're practically a superpower.

Jews were kicked out of every place the tried to inhabit throughout history.
Neighbors no like.

Guess it's the same old story

But there is nothing that can be done. One side it too powerful the other too weak.

The "A land without a people for a people without a land" mantra was known to be false by the zionists spouting that nonsense.

Here is the first video from Palestine PRIOR to the turn of the century.

Back