idiot Trump supporters try to place London mayor under citizen's arrest UPDATE: POST #119

Shame they couldn't carry out the arrest.

Anglos are so insistent on their demise they elected a Muslim man to further push their replacement.

Because I'm partisan too.

To the point of supporting arrests based on absolutely no legal principle or criminal activity?

I think you may have crossed the line between partisanship and just being scummy.

It sounds like they went about their disruption and arrest attempt peacefully. Unlike ANTIFA and the majority of lunatic left groups with their techniques of excessive violence and destruction of property.

It sounds like they went about their disruption and arrest attempt peacefully. Unlike ANTIFA and the majority of lunatic left groups with their techniques of excessive violence and destruction of property.

Attempting an illegal arrest for no crime sporting gallows is not peaceful.

Trump has supporters in the UK? That's more than George W. Bush could say!
It makes sense though. With Brexit, the UK needs to make some trade deals, and now. Having a Muslim mayor saying crap to Trump ain't helping

Do they all want to taste Trump's wrinkled foreskin? just asking questions
Do you constantly think about Trump's dick?
Serious question.
WTF man....who said anything about Trump's privates?You guys are seriously fixated on his manhood.

What were the grounds for arrest, if anybody knows?

Did they touch anybody?

Doesn't sound like it. Doesn't seem relevant really. You lose your right to call yourself peaceful when you try to illegally detain someone for no reason. It doesn't depend on being successful.

Doesn't sound like it. Doesn't seem relevant really. You lose your right to call yourself peaceful when you try to illegally detain someone for no reason. It doesn't depend on being successful.
It's not about being successful. They used no force in this stupid little attention grab, how is that not peaceful?

It's not about being successful. They used no force in this stupid little attention grab, how is that not peaceful?

So if I attempt to kidnap you but don't succeed, that's peaceful by your definition?

So if I attempt to kidnap you but don't succeed, that's peaceful by your definition?
If you stand by me in a public place and say you want to kidnap me but don't physically touch me, yeah you're peacefully trying to kidnap me.

Back