Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop in still happens on PC and PC is the best place to play it, even running a I7 1080 combo, the game just isnt optimized the best. So if you have an X get it, if you have a regular xbox, eh.

Ill agree to disagree. The majority of my friends play on the earlier models and they absolutely love the game. Rarely do I have so many IRL friends that play the same game, but PUBG has brought them all together.

Plus its only $30.

got the monkey off my back and won my first game. Duo with a random. The circles were kind to us. Very kind

Ill agree to disagree. The majority of my friends play on the earlier models and they absolutely love the game. Rarely do I have so many IRL friends that play the same game, but PUBG has brought them all together.

Plus its only $30.
I just cant deal with the 12fps on the regular xbox version. its just not for me. By all means if you and your friends enjoyed the regular xbox version have at it, i hope you guys enjoy it and kick some ass, buts its just not for me.

Plus its only $30.

Thanks. I have an original Xbox one. Thinking about this game or fort nite.

Thanks. I have an original Xbox one. Thinking about this game or fort nite.
If you can deal with its issues on the original, you should be fine, but watch this video and see if it suits you. One of the best places that tests games. Keep in mind updates have been made and the game is better one the One x and base models, but on base models its still really down on quality(FPS,texture quality, pop in, etc) Keep in mind it is still an "early access" game.
Not a fan of fortnite so i wont let my bias speak on it.

Last edited:
If you can deal with its issues on the original, you should be fine, but watch this video and see if it suits you. One of the best places that tests games. Keep in mind updates have been made and the game is better one the One x and base models, but on base models its still really down on quality(FPS,texture quality, pop in, etc) Keep in mind it is still an "early access" game.
Not a fan of fortnite so i wont let my bias speak on it.

Appreciate the input. I scooped it. Had $15 left on a gift card. It was a few bucks out of pocket. Really not much loss if it isn’t my thing.

Finally beat my record of 13 kills, which I've gotten to 3 times. Possibly could have had more but got tunnel vision when killing the 14th guy and let someone run up on me.

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    954.5 KB · Views: 4
So, if you buy the preview edition, you get the final edition at no cost?

If you got an Xbox One X over the holidays, you can get PUBG for free. Just contact MSFT support and let them know.

I get my shit pushed in every game. Lol. My best 2 games were 5 kills and 41st and 1 kill and 13th. I spend all my time looting and figuring out where the fuck I am. Awesome game and cool concept. Really a steep learning curve. Need to put some time in.

I get my shit pushed in every game. Lol. My best 2 games were 5 kills and 41st and 1 kill and 13th. I spend all my time looting and figuring out where the fuck I am. Awesome game and cool concept. Really a steep learning curve. Need to put some time in.

Best advice from where you are is to drop at busy locations (school, military) grab the first gun you see and start killing. Forget about looking anything other than corpses except for that first gun. You'll get much better very quickly, but it will suck for a while.

hardwired my internet and haven't been kicked from a game or experienced network lag

If you got an Xbox One X over the holidays, you can get PUBG for free. Just contact MSFT support and let them know.
i just called msft support and they laughed. said it wasnt true.

what? seriously? i did.

Yup! Just contact customer support, they'll check to see if it's been registered to your account and BAM! PubG on the XboneX.

i just called msft support and they laughed. said it wasnt true.

I did it via online chat right after Christmas. It may be over now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back