Training alongside roiders, bothers me

Lots of overinflated egos at the gym. I think most men like to puff themselves up a little bit when they are lifting and working out. I do too. It makes sense. However, some guys are way too much, especially the wannabe "tough guys". Nothing worse than a gymbro who thinks he's a tough guy because he lifts weights.

I think you need to reacquaint yourself with what roids do.

Take them and lay on the couch then. You still have to do the work and they just make it easier or rather improve your recovery and capacity which in turn makes it easier

Take them and lay on the couch then. You still have to do the work and they just make it easier or rather improve your recovery and capacity which in turn makes it easier
Why are you being so defensive? No one is saying anything about laying on the couch. Obviously you have to train to improve, but so what? With that said, keep in mind that there is evidence to suggest that talking test will even increase strength and muscle mass in certain muscles, to a higher degree, in people that don't train vs people that do. It's hard to gather anything conclusive though, it seems to be individualised how a person responds.

Again, anabolics do much more than just improve recovery. More myosatellite cells, increased protein synthesis, better ATP production, improves mitochondrial enzyme function, adds more myonuclei and induce hypertrophy in muscle fibers. Basicly, you gain mass, strength AND you improve your recovery.

Why are you being so defensive? No one is saying anything about laying on the couch. Obviously you have to train to improve, but so what? With that said, keep in mind that there is evidence to suggest that talking test will even increase strength and muscle mass in certain muscles, to a higher degree, in people that don't train vs people that do. It's hard to gather anything conclusive though, it seems to be individualised how a person responds.

Again, anabolics do much more than just improve recovery. More myosatellite cells, increased protein synthesis, better ATP production, improves mitochondrial enzyme function, adds more myonuclei and induce hypertrophy in muscle fibers. Basicly, you gain mass, strength AND you improve your recovery.
Sure My point was that they improve your ability to do work. I don’t even know what we’re arguing about.

I'm saving testosterone, for when I actually start running low naturally.

At 31, I'm assuming I have at least a few years more.

I've been fretting about getting older since I turned 20.
I fucking hate this shit.

The reason I don't use now is cause, I don't wanna look like this guy:

you sound like a proper nobhead.....

Primarily cause, they out lift me with incredible ease, and the strut about like they are fucking superman, when we all know the ONLY reason they're putting up that weight is cause they're floating their liver on a mix of test and anavar.

It's just the egocentricity that goes along with that fire-hydrant look.

Get off the injectables mate - then let's see how tough you really are.

Am I alone here?

This dude was benching 190 kgs last night, compared to my 140, in addition to squatting 220 kgs, to my 175.

I'm as clean as your wifes poontang.

I don't like to be made inferior by cheaters.

If I gave a fuck about other people lifting more than me, I'd never go to the gym. Or log on here.

Unless you're training for a Meet, the only person you're competing with is yourself. Who gives a fuck if other people are natty or taking more gear than Prime Piana(Gains In Peace)? Just train to the best of your abilities.

Getting out-lifted by roiders doesn't make you inferior. Whinging about them does.

Disclaimer: I'm not natty, but I absolutely thought this way when I still was.

Guys like you are the worst. Either pull the trigger and start using yourself, or shut the fuck up and let other people do what they want with their own bodies.
Gunning for my state records in the squat, bench and deadlifts, 707 diddly, 770 squat and 510 bench. These achievable natty or should I hop on the juice?

Sure My point was that they improve your ability to do work. I don’t even know what we’re arguing about.

There is significant evidence that even if you don't do work, or do minimal amounts of work, they will increase your strength over baseline. This effect is of course dose dependent, but both recovery AND training response are increased, and if your dosage is good enough you could sit on your ass and be as strong as you would be at the end of a novice progression. You could also do singificantly less work than others and still see good results.

Yeah I’m Within 100lbs of the deadlift and bench and 150 of the squat......150 of the squat :eek:
I know a guy who doesn’t take anything and has pulled 8ish. Squatted around 7. His bench was not great though. Think he got up to 425 before he got sick.

Primarily cause, they out lift me with incredible ease, and the strut about like they are fucking superman, when we all know the ONLY reason they're putting up that weight is cause they're floating their liver on a mix of test and anavar.

It's just the egocentricity that goes along with that fire-hydrant look.

Get off the injectables mate - then let's see how tough you really are.

Am I alone here?

This dude was benching 190 kgs last night, compared to my 140, in addition to squatting 220 kgs, to my 175.

I'm as clean as your wifes poontang.

I don't like to be made inferior by cheaters.

You sound..........angry.
Almost in a ........rage ?

1. You're weak. A lot of people NOT on steroids also out-lift you with incredible ease.
2. Lots of people NOT on steroids strut about like that. An asshole is an asshole, regardless of their hormone profile.
3. That's definitely not the only reason. Also, testosterone doesn't tax your liver. Anavar, although an oral steroid, is primarily metabolized by the kidneys, not the liver. It's stress on the liver is minimal.

Lol no. Again, an asshole will be an asshole, natty or not. I will admit, however, the personality traits that make someone an asshole might also make them more likely to use steroids.

Probably still tougher than you, seeing as you made this little bitch of a thread.

Most likely not, but you definitely should be. Why do you care what someone else does with or puts in their own body, especially if they're not circumventing the rules of drug tested competition?

You're pretty weak, even for a natural lifter. How heavy is this guy? That's a decent bench, but his squat isn't very good.

Your psychological issues aren't someone else's problem. That's for you to discuss with your therapist.

Disclaimer: I'm not natty, but I absolutely thought this way when I still was.

Guys like you are the worst. Either pull the trigger and start using yourself, or shut the fuck up and let other people do what they want with their own bodies.

You didn't have put that disclaimer. I guessed from your overly defensive post.
Don't be so angry, bro.
It's only chemical.
You're a good person.

<{outtahere}>

If I gave a fuck about other people lifting more than me, I'd never go to the gym. Or log on here.

Unless you're training for a Meet, the only person you're competing with is yourself. Who gives a fuck if other people are natty or taking more gear than Prime Piana(Gains In Peace)? Just train to the best of your abilities.

Getting out-lifted by roiders doesn't make you inferior. Whinging about them does.

And we have a winner, folks !

i once read on another board that benching 405 is not possible natural. is this true? serious question.

EatMyShorts the only problem you have is your mindset. You should do some introspection to figure out why you're feeling inadequate.

There's also almost no chance you'd look like the guy in the picture even if you were to start taking steroids. A lot of factors go into looking that way so you're showing a lot ignorance on the subject.

Steroids have never been my thing however it never bothered me when others chose to use them, similar to people's decision to use pot.

If you go to the gym to compete in looks and benchpress and feel some type of way when see someone lifts more than you there's something wrong with your thinking. It's their choice if they want to juice the fuck out as much as yours', you two just made different choices. Go to gym to exercise and do it for yourself ego is a bitch.

Back