Floyd Mayweather has in depth response to the #MeToo movement.

never understood why these athletes promote consumption over investment. they all brag about being rich and shit but just spend the money.

when they have the capital to actually invest and grow it and actually be rich as fuck.

Because most of them are not smart enough, or they listen to stupid people and get manipulated.

Woman: "I lied about being sexually assaulted to improve my victimhood standing in today's society".

Other woman: #Me too.

98% of women tested who claimed to have been drugged and sexually assaulted, showed no drugs in their system. The left hate facts though.

"Where somebody is like I got a Rolls Royce, I be like me too."

giphy.gif

When somebody is a billionarie you say "I made a billion dollars, me too"? how's that "me too!"? haha you made, you don't have. Still rich af though

never understood why these athletes promote consumption over investment. they all brag about being rich and shit but just spend the money.

when they have the capital to actually invest and grow it and actually be rich as fuck.
Do you have access to Floyd's investment portfolio?

You can’t take it with you (into the next fiscal year)

Woman: "I lied about being sexually assaulted to improve my victimhood standing in today's society".

Other woman: #Me too.

98% of women tested who claimed to have been drugged and sexually assaulted, showed no drugs in their system. The left hate facts though.
You sound victim-y af tbh

I actually laughed at Floyd's response when I read the story yesterday. There is a real problem with sexual assault but this MeToo Movement is nothing but a victimhood circle jerk. And it sucks for those people who are 'real' victims of sexual violence and mistreatment who get lost in all this nonsense.

Floyd need not do shit, he made 300 million off that big brother demonstration.

His team did. Not him personally. Floyd is very ambitious and has big goals. Trust me he needs and wants another 170 million - taxes which is 85 million, which is what he personally netted from that fight.

His team did. Not him personally. Floyd is very ambitious and has big goals. Trust me he needs and wants another 170 million - taxes which is 85 million, which is what he personally netted from that fight.

He pays 50% tax?? No wonder rich folk vote for Trump.

If he’s trying to be clever it doesn’t seem like it. It honestly sounds like he missed the concept

Back