Conor still salty Floyd gave him brain damage, tweets embarassing post.

ddv6_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Conor gave up them tools willingly thinking he was gonna box up the 40yr old GOAT who was too old, too slow, and Conor was gonna bounce his head off the canvas with that left hand. If Conor couldn't clinch or tie up Floyd that's on Conor because you can do it until the ref says stop.

To start moaning that Conor was at disadvantage because he couldn't grapple or kick is just silly, Conor wanted to box, and boxed up is what he got.

Yes I agree. Nowhere did I say anything contrary to what you just said. You must be upset with someone else.

My point was geared towards the erroneous notion that MMA fighters do not have power - specifically Conor -because he failed to effectively use it against Mayweather. My post was illustrating how because he gave up so many tools his mode of attack was rather predictable and ineffective and easily avoided by Mayweather.

Perhaps just read a little more carefully next time.

Dafuq does that even mean?

His Left hand is typically set up with kicks, in the clinch or on the count-strike. He uses this awkward Katate style in MMA with a wide stance and a lot of in and out. In Boxing he really had none of that and looked abhorrently pedestrian because of it.

My point is just that everything Conor does is geared around a MMA ruleset despite him primarily being known for his hands.

$

The poor guy just can't let it go that BW 40 year old brittle hands Floyd tkoed him and gave him brain damage after talking all that shit{<jordan}.

Ref saved conor from the funeral home.

Your obsession with Conor is really creepy. .

"street fight no weapons rules"

giphy.gif

I wish I could monetize this level of autism.

I have to be extra crystal clear because there are truly stupid people here and online in general. U r pointing the finger at the wrong person.

I mentioned street fights before and got knifes and guns in a reply. So was just covering all bases. Seems I can't win either way. Always get a dumb reply. This time by you. Congrats.

typical mma fighter, trying to stay in the news by talking about floyd.

Conor is almost always accurate in everything he says, regardless of the way you feel about him.

He seems less accurate as soon as you take his cock out of your mouth and his balls stop slapping on your chin.

After everything that was said, the funniest part was Conor's supposed 'touch of death' like power

tumblr_ove4poSfVj1upwz95o1_400.gif

Jnrg-LqLywIczECof54O8pt-FcOvtG1z4GtoWytxGec.gif

simpson-homer-punch-fly-funny-gif.gif

dinyw4tuqaapqio.jpg

As it turned out that by boxing standards he punches like a girl. Even I was shocked at just how weak and feeble his punching power was. This is the elephant in the room that the MMA fraternity seems to want to ignore and what this says about all the people he's KO'd/TKO'd with his hands.

I think Mayweather walking through his best shots like someone was gently tossing beach balls at him really killed him inside lol.

Conor is a weaker puncher than malignaggi in boxing ROFL.

$

The poor guy just can't let it go that BW 40 year old brittle hands Floyd tkoed him and gave him brain damage after talking all that shit{<jordan}.

Ref saved conor from the funeral home.

Sorry but the Ref saved Floyd. That was not a low blow. Floyd was getting ready to go out. Conor is the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be.

Sorry but the Ref saved Floyd. That was not a low blow. Floyd was getting ready to go out. Conor is the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be.

According to Dee, her father was the best she ever had.

wait, people give a shit about boxing? oh right i forgot..only when mcgregors name is attached to it

Back