SBBC: Your Perfect Snow Day [or Weather Related Absence From Responsibility]

Status
Not open for further replies.
H&K vp9 sk or S&W m&p shield bless.

Im going through the CC nonsense with this. Aluminum frame, crazy light for a 1911. Only 2 ounces more than the vp9.
9599d1220726409-my-new-kimber-pro-cdp-ii-img_2953-smart-object-1-copy.jpg

Ya thats dangerous pigs are mean as all hell. You wont catch me going near any pigs with less than a 308. 223 really shouldnt be used for much outside of small deer or coyotes.
My dad has an e series .45 1911 from S&W, i wish it was mine tbh

My dad has an e series .45 1911 from S&W, i wish it was mine tbh
Thats one of the best looking 1911s ever made. You should tell him you are early-inheriting it imo.

A friend of mine in middle school left his N64 and Golden Eye at my house one night. The next day was a snow day. I played Golden Eye all day!

Ya thats dangerous pigs are mean as all hell. You wont catch me going near any pigs with less than a 308. 223 really shouldnt be used for much outside of small deer or coyotes.

That's mainly what he is shooting. he has something like 23 long rifles as they don't have to registered in Canada.

those huge pigs are no joke. You fuck up and they will kill you and then feed on you for dinner.

A friend of mine in middle school left his N64 and Golden Eye at my house one night. The next day was a snow day. I played Golden Eye all day!
GOAT
That's mainly what he is shooting. he has something like 23 long rifles as they don't have to registered in Canada.

those huge pigs are no joke. You fuck up and they will kill you and then feed on you for dinner.
We do wild pig hunts at my buddy’s property, Ive been ran up a tree more than once.

Im going through the CC nonsense with this. Aluminum frame, crazy light for a 1911. Only 2 ounces more than the vp9.

That's mine lol

I can’t remember the last time I played a video game. Better part of a decade most likely.

Red Alert was also great on PC. Killin’ those pesky Soviets.

Pretty generous of your *friend* to share both his brown eye and golden eye with you

I can’t remember the last time I played a video game. Better part of a decade most likely.

THere is a retro arcade bar in Toronto called Tilt. Took my kids there in the afternoon over the christmas holidays. THey had a blast playing pinball, Galaga, centipede, and Donkey Kong.

That needs some blinged our pistol grips

Forgot to mention my Paramore concert guys

20k venue, at the London o2 arena. I got to the 2nd row. Fucking dream.

THAT's WHAT YOU GET

DTY7LqsX0AAjUin.jpg

I saw multiple people run up trees in germany to get away from wild boars, while watching the nightime raid camera and counter rocket/artillery/mortar system

Tbf to them, we arent allowed to use our weapons on them, plus we had MILES gear and Blank Fire Adaptors on anyhoo, so you could press your luck with a buttstock i guess haha

Things were huge

Used to play my dude in CC Red Alert in the 56k days

My mom would generally pick up the phone halfway through, and we only had one line

Good times. Original Starcraft on battle.net went hard too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back